{21}•Nᴇᴡ Mᴏʀɴɪɴɢ•

As dawn graces the sky with its gentle touch, a new day whispers its arrival. Nature awakens in a tranquil symphony, painting the world in hues of possibility. Embrace the morning's tender beauty and step into the day, where opportunities await.

With the sun's tender rays casting a golden hue across Anidita's room, the quiet ambiance embraced a moment of undeniable connection. Anirudh, drawn by an unseen force, found himself intimately close to Bondita as the world outside began to awaken.

As Bondita gradually stirred, a mysterious weight captured her senses. Confusion gave way to wide-eyed astonishment as she opened her eyes to find Anirudh, his face nestled against her chest. His breath, warm and rhythmic, created an intimate dance between them.

Her bare belly, delicately exposed by the shifting saree pallu, felt the gentle touch of his hand. The fabric's soft caress revealed a glimpse of her midriff, adding to the surreal nature of the moment. Anirudh's leg, purposefully entwined with Bondita's, created an unspoken connection that left her momentarily breathless.

Caught in the gaze of his eyes, Bondita struggled to find words, the weight of the unexpected intimacy holding her in a spellbinding silence. The room seemed to hold its breath, enveloping them in a cocoon of emotions and unspoken desires.

Bondita gently called out, "Pati babu."

No response. He peacefully slept over her, his sleeping face adorned with messy hair and a slightly open mouth, which added an endearing touch. Bondita couldn't help but smile at his cute appearance. However, the realization struck that he was still lying on top of her, prompting her to remember she needed to go and get ready.

She called out a bit louder this time, "Pati babu."

In response, Anirudh slowly murmured, "Hmmm...,"

Though still not fully awake. He shifted his head, unintentionally moving it over Bondita's cleavage, with his nose and lips making contact with her skin, gradually descending further into her cleavage. Bondita widened her eyes, clutching the bedsheet, feeling a mix of unknown sensations from his unexpected touches.

She struggled to speak, yet managed to utter, "Pa-pati..babu- uthe jaye.."

Anirudh, still moving his head with closed eyes and not fully awake, responded,

"Aree Sone Do na Bondita... aur pata nahi Kaise aaj mera Bistar Itna soft hogaya hai..Mujh tho uthne ka maan hi nahi kar raha..."

As he said this, he slowly shifted his hand, which rested on Bondita's bare belly , gently roaming his fingers across it. His words and touch left Bondita shocked, evoking heightened sensitivity.

"Dekho na kitne soft-soft hai.." he remarked, pausing his fingers' exploration. With all fingers, he squeezed her belly.

Overwhelmed by the unexpected sensations, Bondita closed her eyes tightly, clutching the bedsheet with increased intensity.

Bondita, this time, managed to say louder, "PATI BABU.."

Anirudh abruptly opened his eyes, glancing up at her, still unaware that he remained atop Bondita.

He fully opened his eyes and observed Bondita, who was breathing heavily, her face flushed with color. Anirudh then shifted his gaze to himself, realizing he was still positioned atop Bondita. Swiftly, he widened his eyes and hastily withdrew his hands that were still squeezing her belly, moving his face away from her chest and legs. He hurriedly shifted to the other side of the bed and sat down, visibly shocked by his own actions.

Bondita, gradually regaining composure after the series of touches, slowly turned her gaze towards Anirudh and sat up. The room lingered with an air of surprise and tension, as both grappled with the unexpected intimacy that unfolded.