[Nuggs for Nuggs {Hazbin Hotel ~ Huskerdust} Fluff?]

Inspired McDonalds
Sorry that this is pretty short I just thought it was funny
——

3rd person POV

Angel was actually able to get out earlier then usual today. Something about someone calling out, he wasn't listening. He was just excited to get out of there.

When Angel got back to the hotel Charlie held him up for a while. She was ecstatic that she actually got to see him. Usually he works crazy hours and Charlie is either busy or asleep.

He was able to get away after maybe ten minutes saying he had to take care of some stuff. That's not exactly a lie, he has a pig who's litterally his entire world.

On his way up the stairs he glanced at the bar and realized that Husk wasn't there.. strange. Husk never leaves the bar unless he's sleeping or Angel pulled him away. Where'd he go?

Angel tried not to think about it as he made it to the top of the stairs. He pulled out his key and waited for the click only to discover that his room was already unlocked. This is getting weirder and weirder.

He creeped into his room and quietly slipped off his coat and hung it off the chair at his vanity. He then looked around and noticed the curtains infront of the glass doors to the balcony were parted.

He walked over and slid the door open..

"Husk? What are ya doin' out here?" He stepped out, regretting not grabbing his coat again.

As a reply Husk just pointed to Fat Nuggets, Angels pride and joy, squeeling happily at Angels feet.

Angel immediately forgot about anything else and quickly grabbed up Nuggs from the concrete. He hugged and kissed him a few times as he filtered out his head. He always does this after work after stopping at the bar.

"Why are you two hangin' out? Especially without me," Angel jokingly pouted.

Husk puffed out the smoke he was holding in his mouth in the opposite direction of the pig then spoke, "Got him a snack. Charlie made them for some reason," he shrugged and pointed to an almost empty plate of dino nuggets.

Angel stared at the plate for a while, completely frozen. "So your tellin' me you forced my baby into canibalism?"

"Wha- Angel what the fuck are you talking about?" It was said more like a statement.

"Your feeding Fat Nuggets chicken nuggets" he said it slowly so that it would click.

Husks face suddenly brightened up and small chuckled turn into full on teary laughs.

"Husk! This is no laughin' matter!" Angel threw up the set of arms that werent holding Nuggs up dramatically.

"Angie- that's the- stupidest shit ive- ever heard" he took breaks in his sentence to laugh harder. There were tears in his eyes.

"You dick! Stay away from my kid!" Angel turned around and walked back inside to leave Husk choking on his laughter alone on the balcony.