[Dislikes {Hazbin Hotel ~ Vel and Vox} Fluff?]

Do Velvet and Vox have a ship name? If so someone tell me because the name of the chapter is pissing me off
Anyways I just wanna say really quick:
A few Google searches and a TikTok have informed me that the Vees are called that because that's what they are and not just their names. Vox is dating both Val and Vel but those two aren't dating eachother so yeah. Honestly I see it as Val mostly isn't very cuddly but Vel isn't really too sexual so that's how Vox gets his fix of both.
Sorry for that long blurb
I'll start now
——

3rd person POV

Vox was in the almost pitch black darkness of his room. The only light was from his LEDs that he had on low at the moment.

Velvet didn't even knock before entering his room. She had a blanket pulled over her shoulders that was kinda dragging on the floor behind her. It was pretty late for the Vees to be awake and Vox was actually getting ready to head to bed himself when Velvet barged in.

Vels hair was kinda messy yet still looked amazing as usual. Her pajamas weren't anything too extravagant. Hells artificial weather was getting colder so she switched her shorts to pajama pants and kept the same pajama shirt as always that was big enough to slip off on shoulder a bit.

Vox doesn't really change clothes too much. He's entirely made out of metal and stuff so there's just no need for it rather then just aesthetics and for Velvets sake. He doesn't have a bed because he just charges instead of sleep and it's generally uncomfortable for him to lay down but he has stuff like couches in his room.

Vox realized Vel had entered his room when he kicked the door shut and continued walking over to him "Oh hey Vels, what are you doing up so late?" He almost sounded like he was being fake but he was usually just genuinely comfortable and nice two the other two he was dating.

"Unimportant. You busy tonight?" Velvet had been pissy and upset all day so Vox knew this was bound to happen. She never vents to him or anything she just makes herself comfortable and delays whatever Vox was going to do. Vox usually enjoys it though.

"No but I was about to turn in so you probably should too" Vox had cables all over his room so he could really charge wherever he wanted.

"Mind if I sleep in your room?" She was leaning against the back of the couch as she waited his answer.

"Not at all, come here" Vox pulled the blanket off the back of the couch and set it up so that Velvet wouldn't really touch him right off the bat. Since Vox is entirely made out of metal he's also really cold and he will be cold until something heats up the metal hence the blanket. He doesn't was Velvet to freeze so after maybe five minutes once he's heated up they move the blanket and then Vel won't be cold.

Velvet sat down next to Vox on the couch and almost immediately just fell against him and curled her knees up. She almost looked as if she was pouting.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Vox moved his face so he could look down at Vel.

"Assholes on the internet" that's her answer almost half the time he asks. It's not even that her posts always get hate she just revisits her sucky posts kinda often to know what she did wrong and she dwells on that fuck up.

Vox just nodded and wrapped an arm around her second blanket "Want me to stay up till you fall asleep?" When he didn't get an answer he looked back down and saw that Valvet had already passed out. He quickly sent Val a text to not come in his room the next morning then allowed himself to plug in and power off.