Matthias, The Fox, And The Fruit

It was a beautiful day in the land of Moss-flower, the first day of the middle of summer, when Matthias (voiced by Tyrone Savage), was walking down a hallway to the Great Hall, carrying a basket full of bread, when he bumped into something that made him fell over and dropped the basket. Once he got up, he sees a little fox named Tommy D Fox (voiced by Tara Strong), who was in fact the mouse's adopted son. Matthias: "Oh my goodness, are you alright son?" Tommy: "I'm fine... sorry for bumping into you... I wasn't looking where I was going..." Matthias: "That's okay, I'm just glad you didn't get hurt." Tommy: "Hmm... he was never clumsy... was he?" Matthias: "Who?" Tommy: "Martian the Warrior... the mouse who founded the order here of Redwall with Father Abbot Boney 10." Matthias: "Well... I don't know... I never met him... though I wished I did... sometimes I wished to be a great warrior like him..." Tommy: "Yeah... me too... it must have been really exciting to be a warrior, right?" Matthias: "I don't know... I never got the chance..." that was when Boney 10 (voiced by Mel Brooks) came to the scene. Boney 10: "What happened here?" Tommy: "It was my fault, I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into dad..." Matthias: "Don't blame yourself son, I wasn't watching where I was going either." Boney 10: "Never mind about that, you two should get ready for the feast tonight." Matthias: "Of course Father Abbot." said Matthias, as he picks up the bread, putting them back in the basket, and then he and Tommy ran off to who knows where, leaving Boney 10 alone with a tapestry behind him, which was a picture of Martin the Warrior. Boney 10: "Hmm... you know Martin... Matthias reminds me of you when you were around... who knows... maybe he would make a fine warrior... if the time was needed of course..." said Boney 10, as he left the scene. Soon, Tommy went into the food storage room when he sees his adopted brother, Mattimeo (voiced by young Michael Seater) was having a fight with a young rat named Vitch (voiced by young Jake Goldsbie), which was a big scene at the moment. Vitch: "You're nothing but a spoiled little mouse!" Mattimeo: "At least I'm not a skinny little rat!" Vitch: "I'm not a rat!" Tommy: "Uh... guys... I don't think it's a good idea to..." Mattimeo: "Stay out of this fox!, this is between me and the rodent here!" Mattimeo: "Why you..." suddenly, someone shouted 'silence!', which came from Constance (voiced by Janet Wright) the badger, who came to the scene. Constance: "I thought I told you two not to fight one another!" Vitch: "He started it!" Mattimeo: "Did not!" Constance: "Enough!, it doesn't matter who started it, this fight shouldn't have happened to begin with, I'll have to tell your father about this, and as for Vitch, he'll be doing chores here for the rest of the summer here." Vitch: "What?!" Tommy: "She said..." Vitch: "I heard what she said the first you stupid fox!" Mattimeo: "Don't call my brother stupid!" Vitch: "Brother?, that father has to be really stupid to see a fox his son." said Vitch with a laugh, before he slipped on a banana peel, making the other kids in the room laugh, while Tommy whistles innocently. Constance: "Tommy!, I know it was you who put that peel there." Tommy: "Sorry..." Constance: "It would seem that you both need a punishment." Tommy: "But Miss Constance... that rat..." Constance: "No more!, go to your father!" said Constance, before Tommy and Mattimeo walked off to where their parents were waiting, as they heard what happened. Matthias and his wife, Cornflower (voiced by Alison Pill) were looking down at their boys. Matthias: "Constance told us what happened, why did you do that?" Mattimeo: "He insulted me and my brother, not to mention he called you stupid just because he adopted Tommy." Cornflower: "What?" Tommy: "It's true I'm afraid, he was not nice at all..." that was when the sound of someone knocking on the door was heard, and Tommy went to open the door to see Boney 10 with a little box in his hand. Boney 10: "Hey everyone, sorry if I interrupted ya." Cornflower: "No it's alright, what brings you here?" Boney 10: "Just wanted to see if the kids were alright... I not a big fan of children getting hurt." Matthias: "Don't worry, I would never lay a finger on my children..." said Matthias, before Boney 10 places the box on the table, unaware that Tommy opened it to see what it was, which happens to be some strange looking fruit. He got hungry and decided to take a bite on it, but it tasted really badly. Tommy: "Ugh!, this tasted bad..." Mattimeo: "What tasted bad?" Tommy: "This fruit..." said Tommy, showing Mattimeo the fruit, which made Boney 10 gasped in shock. Boney 10: "No!, Tommy, don't tell me you just ate the fruit that was in the box!, barf it out quick!" shouted Boney 10, before he grabs Tommy by the legs, holding upside down, forcing him to try barfing the fruit out. Suddenly, Tommy's legs stretched out like rubber before retracting back to normal length, much to everyone's shock. Tommy: "What... just happened?" Boney 10: "Tommy you just ate the Toon Toon fruit!, part of a group of special fruits called the Devil fruits, anyone who eats one will lose the ability to swim for the rest of their lives!, but the one you ate also turns ya into a living Toon!" Tommy: "AH!, that can't be!" Boney 10: "You idiot!" shouted Boney 10, while Matthias and the others were concern about Tommy's new condition.