1C - Clash at Mount Dedede

Marisa swayed to the side to avoid another onslaught of projectiles coming from Puffies, silly looking clouds that wore shades on them.
Their shades unfortunately didn't protect them from Marisa's star counterattacks, as they were quickly swatted away in a natter of seconds

"Man they're really riled up here aren't they?" She shouted "Aren't y'all high up enough for your food to NOT be safe?"

"Yuh uh!" A puffy shouted, flying in with anger displayed on his face "Dedede's got his whole army up here even, we couldn't do a single thing against them anyway!"

"Dedede huh? Weird name" So that's the guy that ordered all these weirdos last night to steal her food, and all the others too.
For an incident, this has got to be in her top ten weirdest incidents that she joined in. Why would he hog all that food anyway? To satiate his hunger?
"He sounds like he's a glutton" She sounded her thoughts before nodding "Welp, im off to his castle then, thanks for that informative loredrop sentient cloud!"

"IT'S THUNDERLORD TO YOU, YOU IMBE- AAAH!" And the Puffy was soon taken out from the skies by her stars

"Pfft. Weirdo" She lowered her plasna filled jar before continuing to follow Kirby's trail of destruction, though she would eventually be met with obstacles in her way. Kirby hasn't really cleared out most of the enemies in his path towards Mount Dedede as evident with a few Kooklers rotating in a square formation, Koozers and..

"GAH! GET AWAY!" She panicked as an aggroed Scarfy tried to chomp her down, before it's mouth was met with searing hot stars. It backed off coughing before she smacked it down with two more stars. "Damnit! Whoever the guy obliterating the denizens here are, they should'va wiped these hellcursed cats out of this place, damn!" She cursed, adjusting her hat before flying off once again.

As she dodged both projectiles from incoming Puffies and invunerable Shotzos, her journey though Bubble Clouds would finally end with her finally witnessing Kirby in person, and another massive living cloud, cycloptic in nature with spikes lined up in it's edges, and seemingly out for the puffball's blood, if he had any.

Marisa stared as Kirby leaped out of the way of another swoop from the cloud before it dropped down two Waddle Doos, there Kirby would inhale one of them and swallow it up..!
Marisa covered her eyes from the bright light, as Kirby transformed into his Beam Form, something thanks to his Copy Ability that he was born with..

"The hell?" She voiced out loud with raised eyebrows as Kirby stepped from side to side from Kracko's lightning, before he retaliated back with his beam attack, whatever he is, he's sure beating that thing up!

Kracko's pupils shrunk from getting hit by Kirby's beam attack, right before getting angry and releasing two beam whips to both of its sides, swirling around as Kirby gasped and leaped out of the way again

Best to step in then! It's Marisa time!

"Yo! Need help there ze!?" Kirby turned his head towards the new voice, with Marisa flying in shortly after, making herself known to the two combatants in the middle of the fight

The beam whip from Kracko would cancel out as it blinked, scrutinizing the witchling with it's only eye

"So what's your name little puffball?"

"Uaahh.." Kirby placed a hand up his chin, where it would obviously be if he had one. " Kirby! Kirby!" He jumped in place with a bright smile

Marisa eyed back the living cloud in front of her before gesturing at it to Kirby "Kirby.. mind if I finish em off? It'll be flashy for you because it seems like it's bullying little poor you"

Kracko internally fumed from this. While the other Waddle Doo watching from the corner tilted his eye.

Kirby thought about it before shaking its face, stepping forward with his wand raised as his face took on a more determined look. "Humph!" He readied himself to continue the fight