Post Incident Party - Chick Raising

This is gonna be quite the short chapter for a post incident party so.

~~

"So like what the hell are you going to do with these chicks? Cook them?"

"Nai! Nai!"

The descent down the mountain went as suspiciously smooth somehow, Reimu had been onguard for the past hours or so being on guard against the denizens as Kirby descended down the mountain with the nest in tow carrying the chicks. Needless to say the denizens watched them with wariness and such and the only things that attacked them were the stray Scarfies, sentient cannons here and there, and Gordos that drifted about.

It was a strange incident, but one that she should've known would end up this way knowing Kirby..
Right now they're somewhere in Peanut Plains, the mountain ranges alongside Dynablade's Nest seemingly is just not that far from where they are now and Kirby had just been dragging the nest for who knows how long.

"Ugh what now you puffball?"

Kirby had stopped moving the nest, positioning it underneath a Whispy Woods, these types of living woods that tend to hang around here and there. This one seemed way more content than the usual grumpy Woods..
Kirby looked back at Reimu and shined her a hand in the air while the Whispy looked at the chicks curiously
"Hup!"

Then he hopped into the crown of the living tree, grabbing ahold of the branches before he began to shake the crown furiously. The apples stationed ontop would begin to shake as their stems would break off, making it fall.
The Whispy didn't really expect this sequence of events as it displayed a shocked look with a closed mouth.

"Umph.." It muttered under it's breath "What is the pink gumdrop doing..?"

"I don't even know actually, and I just met him like hours ago." Reimu responded.

And then it started raining apples for the chicks, the latter enjoying the fruits that were being dropped for them.
The Whispy would blink at this series of events, oh so thats what the pink gumball was going for! To feed the birds.. But isn't it not their diet?
A Capiller would drop from Whispy's crown before falling into one of the mouths of the bird, the little chick enjoying the taste of said Capiller..

"Oh there it is" He mused

...

"Kirby?"

"Poyo?"

"Is.. Is this normal?"

The chicks have apparently went through a growth spurt, having gone through several changes such as a more defined wing and such. It's surprising, and it's just in a few hours too!

"Im guessing this is from the apples earlier, and it was because you kidnapped them" She spoke with a knowing face, seeing the growth spurth in plain view was rare really.

"Poy! Noy noy no!" He denied it was a kidnap, but by definition it IS one.

"Anyway.." She turned her head to the chicks who have already went out of their nests to explore the wider world around them on foot. "So whaddya want them to do?"

"Ohyu? Hmmmmm.." He borught a hand to his chin, rubbing it slowly before bringing it up into the air, an idea entering her head "Poh yo!"

"Oh really? Show it to me then.."

...

"So this is YOUR idea?"

Kirby had the gall to push the nest towards the nearest and largest cliff, a place right next to Candy Mountain. It was miles up in the sky and it was the perfect place for a bird to let go by flying really, and that was Kirby's plan.