1A - Kirby's Dreamland

It has been a week ever since Reimu settled into her shrine, and immediately Dreamlanders have started visiting it to satiate their curiosity.

Compared to the previous shrine that she took care of before she went on to reincarnate in Popstar, the Iyori Shrine was gaining more donations! She had collected around 16 star coins from the past few days ever since it's opening.

Some of them even hung up some papers on some of the suspended ropes that were around in front of the shrine, she didn't really remove them since it didn't bother her that much. Most of them were wishes it would seem, which Reimu couldn't really bring upn, that was supposed to be the Moriya's thing.

Either way it was nice finally gathering faith for once, even if she was just monopolizing Dreamland's faith for herself (yeah you suck Sun and Moon, you damn inanimate celestial bodies)

Moving on from that, Reimu had also decorated the interior of the shrine to her liking.
She only decorated the place with a kotatsu in the middle, a small bed fit for her, a vintage fridge that seems to work, and just a few pots and plants to "liven" up the interior because one Bronto Burt flew in and got one simple glance before flying off, muttering just how barren the inside is.

It was practically just how the interior of the hakurei shrine looked like, just with a few changes and influences from Dreamlander culture.

She has yet to advertise herself as a youkai exterminator simply because she still has no idea if Popstar even has some, let alone learn what they are, so she's just relying on donations for the time being.

And with that, it's a peaceful life thats for sure! Now she's startup to believe that Dreamland is actually very peaceful.

Surely nothing can break that..!

..As she slept peacefully under the kotatsu, the sun slowly rising in the distance, she would turn over to her side with a grumble.

She can hear things clattering for some reason, and just near her even..

"Ghh.." Her closed eyes twitched before she immediately grabbed the legs of the kotatsu and pulled herself out before looking at whoever barged into her shrine

"Okay, what is going on!?"

"WANY WANYA!" "WAN WAN!"

And Reimu lets out a shriek, stepping back as the two Waddle Dees all rushed to grab what was left of her fridge before running off outside

She blinked from her spot, before her face contorted into disbelief and anger "H-hey!? What the hell are you two doing with my food!? Come back here!"

She immediately went and ran for them, pursuing the two thieves from behind just before she stopped under the shrine's archway

There her eyes widened

Hundreds of waddle dees and cat-like ninjas ran outside from afar, each dee seem to be carrying food dishes, fruits and delicacies, and they all ran in the same direction on the road
The two waddle dees would reunite with their brethren before following them, the shrine maiden immediately losing sight of them in the Waddle Dee stampede

Several Waddle Doos would seem to point at the exact location they're supposed to run to, before they too follow along the path of the army that they chose to join.

And Tacs, cat-like enemies with robes would follow the other Waddle Dees, their bags occasionally dropping fruits before they're picked back up by the others from behind.

Her mouth was gaping, just what the hell are they all doing? It was almost.. She looked at the sun that started rising from the hills.. Five in the morning! And she was just starting to settle in..