3C - The Lone Swordsman

"Im escaping now! Don't think badly of me!"

Were the words the PA system said before running can be heard, up until mechanisms were heard being operated. Sooner or later an escape pod would be seen being shot out from the bridge.

Marisa scratched her hair as she waited for the elevator to move upwards, her ears twitching and her forehead sweating from the tense situation she's currently in.
So far so good she probably has minutes left before this ship finally loses it's anti gravity mechanisms and eventually fall, so she has a short timespan to meet the perpetrator of this shortlived incident first

It's insane really, call it a world record even because this has got to be the shortest incident she was involved in. Of course and the one that was currently solving it is Kirby.

Funnily enough he had done so much over the past minutes and so to dismantle the Halberd compared to her progress and it was impressive to witness it upclose, at this point she would've genuinely thought that Kirby does it better than Reimu in terms of incident resolving but she has yet to witness any more abilities of the pink puffball

"Gah!" The Keke yelped before she immediately ducked as several projectiles were shot at her upon reaching the top through the elevator. Several Magical Sweepers were seen rolling about with two of them opening their inner workings to shoot short-lived colored bullets at the hallway intruder.
She fought back by shooting several star projectiles back at the Magical Sweepers, the seemingly animate disks would be knocked away with some even clattering into several pieces

"Tch! Annoying da ze!"

She huffs as she places her proto-hakkero back in her waist before flying off towards the hallway where she saw a hole on the walls leading to the outside.

"So.. Now it's time for the rest of you to escape as well."

As she escaped the Halberd through one of the holes, she would feel the harsh winds being blown at her face, her hand instinctually holding her hat in place to prevent it from flying off.
She looked at the bridge of the Halberd as she listens to the PA Announcement which was still active even when the Halberd had lost it's reactor.

It was delivering a heartfelt conversation between the suave sounding voice and two other voices.

"I will stay until the bitter end!"

"We should finish off Kirby and the Keke then all escape together!"

The commanding voice would stay silent for a while as Marisa slowly made her way to the bridge through flying, and then they spoke again

"...You are all about to perish."

Eesh.. This seemingly got grim for her

"Do as you please."

With a renewed vigour, Marisa immediately sped away towards the bridge, where she would then stop at it's walls and grabbed her proto-hakkero.
Shaking it as hard as possible until it glowed whiter than normally possible. With it, she aimed the hakkero at the metal walls before firing. A large star projectile forming and smacking into the walls where it formed a smoking hole.

"What the!?"

At the same time, a skill-faced knight and a mechanical looking mace knight would be seen rushing into the room, stopping at the sight of Marisa on one of the holes made.

"The Keke! I know that face, she showed up on TV hijacking the king's Gourmet Race!" The Mace Knight shouted

"What are you even here for!?" The other knight, Axe Knight, shouted at the Keke.