S1E6: Eisenwald strike (Arc 1)

Everyone in the guild have a sudden of nervousness when Erza stare at Y/n for sometime. Y/n is also a bit nervous and figures she knows about his past somehow. Things were silent at first until Erza breaks the silence.

Erza: It is interesting to have someone with a set of skills.

Y/n: I-Indeed. I've train in the art of stealth and combat. I do have magic but I most rally on my skills in battle.

Erza: I see. I can sense how strong your magic is. Impressive.

Y/n: Thank you and let me say it is an honour meeting you for the first time. I've heard many things about you and how your the most strongest guild member within Fairy Tail.

Erza: I appreciate the kindness. Where ie Natsu and Gray?

Happy: They're over there.

They look over and to both Lucy and Y/n surprise they stop fighting and they are shaking hands like good old friends while nervously smiling.

Gray: (nervous) H-H-Hey there Erza. We're just hanging out like good old friends.

Natsu: (nervous) Aye.

Lucy: Why is he acting like Happy!?

Y/n: I never see Natsu act like that.

Happy: Erza always beats up Natsu and Gray whenever they fight. That's why they are afraid fighting each other in front of Erza.

Y/n: I suppose that make sense.

Erza: Good I'm glad you both are here. I needed some help with something.

Then everyone is surprised as Erza goes on to say.

Erza: I overheard something while heading back that troubles me. I needed some help so meet me at Magnolia Station tomorrow morning. Don't be late.

Natsu and Gray turnnto each other now seeing they have to work together which surprised everyone.

Mirajane: Erza, Gray and Natsu. If they are all working together then that makes them the most strongest team od wizards yet.

Y/n: I believe your right.

Y/n: (thought) Still I have the feeling that whatever Erza heard can't be good.

(Next day)

At Magnolia Station we see Natsu ans Gray arguing to each other while people watch them argue. Lucy, Happy and Y/n is seen sitting on a bench and watching them argue.

Y/n: Should we stop them before Erza comes?

Lucy: Probably best not to get involve. Just pretend we don't know them.

Y/n: Okay?

Happy: So why are you two here?

Lucy: Mira ask me to keep an eye on them since they're just going to argue while Erza is not looking at them.

Y/n: I wanted to help Erza in anyway I could. Whatever this threat she heard about, she needs all the help she can get.

Lucy: Still I feel like Erza was acting odd when she met you. Why is that?

Y/n: No idea. I never met her in my life.

Happy: That's probably how Erza is when she meets a even more stronger wizard. Besides we never have someone who is a ninja so that's probably why.

Y/n: I suppose that's why.

Erza: Sorry I'm late got a lot of things pack.

The trio turn and Y/n and Lucy is shocked to see Erza's cart filled with luggages and other things, almost like they will be gone for years.