S1E13: The cursed island of Galuna (Arc 1)

At the town of Hargeon we see Y/n on the roof looking down as he sees the people of Hargeon walking through. He hasn't spotted Natsu, Happy, Lucy or Gray which he conclude that they must have taken a boat and sail to Hargeon.

He make his way to the docks and once there he ask around a ride to Galuna Island but all refuse since they know about its cursed.

After a while of asking Y/n was running out of options. He turn to the large open ocean, take a deep breath and then begins to run really fast through the water. He run so fast his legs appear every second as he ran through the ocean.

He keeps running and running as hours gone by and soon he spotted the Island up ahead. He keeps running until he step foot onto shore.

He look around for a moment seeing nothing at first but then he spotted what looks like a boat up ahead. He make his way over and once there he sees that the boat has crashed onto shore.

He sees that the boat looks like it crashed here recently so they couldn't have gone far.

Y/n: (thought) This island is unknown and dangerous. I need to be very quiet and carful while I'm here. I can't let anyone or anything find me.

Then he vanished and appear on a tree branch as he leap onto tree to tree as he stick to the darkness. After 4 minutes he soon come across a large log like wall that blocks him from whatever is at the other side.

With this he leaps over and lands onto a roof which he looks over and is surprised to see a village filled with native people of the island. He sees they are living peacefully but he can't lower his guard down.

He scan around the village until he spotted the four of them inside of a hut. We then cut to them setting up sleeping mats since they will be staying in the village.

Natsu: There all done. Now what?

Gray: Guess we'll wait until night and see what happens.

Happy: Yeah but do you think Moka request is a bit crazy?

Lucy: I mean it sounds crazy enough but we can't be sure unless we see it for ourselves.

Gray: Yeah let's just do this quickly before they'll sent in Erza to get us. She'll be mad.

Happy: (scared) Don't remind me! I can't think the punishments she will do to us.

Natsu: (smirk) Relax it will be fine Erza will not know.

Y/n: No but the rest might know. In fact they probably already know.

Natsu: Maybe but I'm sure I'll talk to gramps, it's gonna be alright.

Lucy, Happy ans Gray agree while Natsu smiled. Seconds gone by and then.

Natsu, Happy, Gray and Lucy: Wait? (Finally noticed Y/n) Y/N?! WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!

Y/n: I ran here.

Gray: (shocked) You ran through the ocean?!

Y/n: Indeed.

Lucy: Wait! I know you want to sent us back but hear us out! This island isn't right.

Y/n: Okay then, tell me.

They sat down and they begin to explain to him what has been going on and what is happening to the people who lived on the island. By the time they were done the sun was about to set and Y/n reply after they were done.

Y/n: So this moon causes people living on this island to be turn into monsters. So the moon is a curse rather than the island.

Gray: Yeah and Moka wants us to destroy it.