6. separation

-Gautami

Have you ever heard of anything like after a breakup of an healthy relationship other getting married, no, than listen, I'm getting married.

Only after two months.

I don't even know who the hell that Man is, i didn't even get to see him.
But, whenever i asked to my family the only answer I got is “he's a good Man’’ but who is he. Do i know him?
Have we ever met?

Well I'm preparing for my CA finals, after that my internship, for literal three years, it's so stressing, but I'll persue it, the only thing I'm getting which I love is, CA degree and my family got no objection but to my love life ... leave it

To know, it's been a month, we haven't exchange any words and i don't blame him to not answer any of my calls and messages, i understand what he has gone through.
But, what about me, I'm trying everything to talk with him, to have a little bit of his glimpse i wait for him, but no, I'm fed up now.

I guess it's End of us

For a moment of thinking, I put the things I shattered in room i collect it and put them on their respective place, for the last time I'm doing it.

- sahil

I don't feel anything right, why it has to be happened, now, i lost my friend and my lover too, there is no one for me now, my family is beyond happy, how can they be so cruel towards us

They don't care about my miserable State, instead they are satisfied and saying that “it's because of gautami’’
Yrr, it's enough now. It's over now.

We are done, i don't want her to be listen this cruel words of my family, it would be better if we forget about us, that would be good for us, but, I will never forgive any of my family for what they've done to us.

I'm literally avoiding her, Just because of my family, they don't let me talk to her, asked me to block her, yaa, i know I'm not a kid, but they are not outsiders or stranger they are my own parents, who wants my good, but don't know what's good in this by seperating us!

Well, some minutes ago, i message her, to meet me at our usual place for last time and in reply she said yess.
I'm waiting for her

Ohh, there she is

Sanket with her, thank she brought someone with her, i can see how hurt, and broken she is, but it's me too

She is walking close to hugg me, but sudden realisation hits me, I back off a little, making her to look at me with horror, she nod a little and tries to smile, like how?

Before she can say anything i shushh her by my hand.

“Gautami’’ i can say her eyes shines, he pale face looks a little calm now just only taking her name she nods

“Look, i don't know, but let's just end here, I'm done with all of this’’ a tear slip from her brown round eyes. I can't bear crying, i never wanted it to be, it's because of me, i can't even wipe off her tears or console her, make her smile once again.

I continued “I convience them going off limits, like you know, I'm family oriented person, I love you but ,for me they are more important, i want them in my life as much i want you, but, i can't have both---

“so, you are leaving me, i know’’ she taunt me but why?

“please, gautami, you are making it worse by framing me a villian here--

“Sahil, i never said you are villian here, i know whatever happened it's because of our family members, I'm not blaming you nor taunting you, so just like you said as much as you want me but also your family too, so, i don't have any problem, you can, i guess, this was our journey till here we got our destination at nowhere. Let's end Mutually’’ i toss my fingers over my nose bridge listening her words why it feels so hurt.