21. First day! ( part-1)

Morning soon arises! Anirudh shot open his eyes, as his usual time before his alarm could ring. He turned his head looking down to his chest. Found his beautiful wife sleeping with a pout. Peacefully over his chest, covering her naked body in a white cloth. He heart swells with a pride and love. And blessed with a perfect view to start to morning.

He smiles, kissing her forehead. Soon his Alarm started to ring. He immediately turned it off. He kissed her forehead softly, and lingering his lips over her forehead. Stroking her hairs softly. He don't want to get up, he wants to stay in bed and admire his wife. His love.

He again smiles heartly and whispered near her ear “Good Morning, Bayko (wife)

He put her on bed, covering her body with duvet properly. He got up from his bed, opening the curtains.. sun ray hits his face. “It's the best morning i would say!” he mean it.. he looked back from his shoulder Gautami sleeping soundly. With a little pout. He closed the curtains and went to do his morning routine. Until his little wakes up.

After an hour.  Done with his gym he came back into his room quietly not wanting to disturb her beauty sleep but, he was amused by the view he got infront him..
There she was sitting on the bed, that white cloth still wrapped around her body. She was rubbing her eyes with her tiny hands he found it very cute.

He chuckles, taking his steps towards her. She was still in half sleep and didn't realise he was sitting infront of her. Staring at her lovingly. “Good morning, Gautami” he whispered softly. She got startled by sudden voice and shot open her eyes in shock but relaxed afer realising who is it.

She nods her head, still not ready to get out from bed. He smiles and allow her to sleep more cause it's still seven am at morning, too early to get up for her. Within a moment she was sleeping in a sitting position. He carefully tuck her on bed, pulling covers on her. “i'll wake you up later.” she didn't respond. As he got up from the bed and went to fresh up.

*****

- Gautami

Umm, i opened my eyes, slowly trying to adjust the light. Should I consider this good morning? or just morning?

Leave it! I turned to other side found empty space. Huff that's great. I sit up on the bed. Taking my time to adjust it. I'm a not at all a morning person. But yaa I have to now. My Mumma especially instructed me. Saying you have to wake up early, help in house chores. I cannot sleep till 11/12. Urgh this marriage life is so hard.

Even she told to me cook sometimes. What does she want? To kill my in -laws with my not so great cooking skills! I can't even boil milk or water properly how would I cook? Fuck! No.

“Mumma, kontya dharam sankatat taklat tumhi mala?”

[ which kind of trouble have you put in me, mumma?]

Oh yaa, sanket! He will help me.

I got my cellphone from the night stand. And called him. And guess what, my bestie picked it up in one ring! He is the best!

“Hello” i said with excitement which shown in my voice

He chuckles i could heard him..

“Ha, hello, well how's your first day at your in-laws?” this idiot.

“i just woke up and called you!” i replied tiredly. Leaning back on the bed.

“what? You are still in bed? You idiot! It's 9 am get up!” i knew it this is going to come. I sighed shaking my head