19. First Night

Flashback

Gautami -

I don't wanna go there. But I have to. I gather my courage and wipe off my. tears keeping my fake smile for everyone out there.

I looked at my own reflection in the mirror, all set to get married, a bride I wanted to be but now i hated it the most. This white saree resembles the peace but it's giving me an odd vibe. I wanna get rid of it.

I turned to my back. Ready to start my new life with force. I don't know why it seems like force, but my heart is saying it. My mind is manipulating me. If I get a chance to run away from this Marriage I will happily do it. But what about my family reputation, my pappa
How he will face everything. My father and Mother how they'll handle everything..

I have to make decisions wisely. I was all ready and I opened the door knob of my dressing room and let my feet out of this little room which was somehow my saviour. I stepped outside and was waiting for my family to take me there where my groom is waiting for me. To get married to me.

I looked here and there for a few minutes but there was no sign of them. I got inside again to get my cellphone to call the sanket. I called him several times but he didn't pick up. So I started to walk on my own to the stairs.

I was in my thoughts. Adjusting the plaits of my saree will it wasn't the problem in, the problem I don't wear sarees often so. I was going to step down one step of the stairs I was pulled by force. It was like a flash.

Before even seeing that person's face I lashed out "Anirudh, you could have wait-- Sahil?" I tried to free my hands from him but he tightened it on me more and dragged me somewhere.

"So, now you don't even recognise my touch and, you thought it was him? Huh ?" I was struck by his sudden burst and started to walk out of that place.. i don't know when we came out to the roof..

Anirudh -

Hmm! So finally today is the day.

Well, I have waited for years and now i can't even wait to call her officially mine. I was getting bored here. All guests are asking where the bride is.
How would I know, she must be getting ready of course. So for the refreshment i heard here's the rooftop.

I saw Abhimanyu there I walked to him "Cigarettes?" he cocked his eyebrows before pulling out from his kurta pocket and tossed it towards me and smirked. well just ignoring his weirdness "Im here only. Hmm?" he understood it and nodded before leaving to do his work and what he was doing.

I walked towards the rooftop but, there was already someone. I puffed my cigarette and thought about leaving. But then what i see is that it leaves me shocked and broken in millions of pieces.

Gautami-

"sahil, are you out of your mind--
I couldn't even complete my sentence again I was pulled my force by him as his lips crashing on mine I Swift motion.

On the other side. Anirudh was left broken and scattered. He left with a heavy heart throwing a cigarette at the stairs, and a drop of tears fell over his hand, he wiped it off and chuckled himself and left putting his best fake smile he could do.

Here-

Gautami was shocked herself in a secs she realised what just happened, she forcefully backed off and slapped across sahil's face hardly. He smirks withdrawing his hands from her waist to his cheeks where she slaps him.