16. Arrangments

Anirudh-

I learned one thing today: the thing that makes you feel that you have won the world and then back stabbed you and shows you that it has the power to shatter you also.

And that's how it's going. It's not like I was not affected by her words or what. But actually I am done with this. Right now I'm sitting in my cabin doing exactly nothing just zoned out and one thing constantly ringing in my head is her words. Her words don't sound true. Not a fool but I love her. After knowing that she still holds some feelings for that guy even though she didn't tell us but her eyes can.

Am I thinking too much or just it's the truth. Cause marrying her is like destroying my self-respect while trying hard to win her heart and get nothing in return. Fuck- my mind has gone crazy. I need something to calm my mind.

A/n pov-

Without thinking anything he grabbed his coat and car keys and exited his cabin while hastly tabbing on his phone something.

Getting off from the lift he called someone

“Hello?” he sounds so impatient

“I am on the way, where r you btw?” ask the person on the on call

“Car, in 10 mins” cutting off he starts the engine.

It's not like he is backing off or anything but he needs someone who will tell him is he doing it right or wrong or just he is thinking too much.
On the way he was all stressed and impatient. Highing up the speed of tha car in pressure to reach there early. And finally his destination: liquid lush at bar to meet his bestfriend and also to discuss his most valuable life.

Entering into the VIP lounge there he found his mate.

Anirudh -

There he is. Offcourse shameless as always. Walking to my usual spot and immediately getting served my best shot making me satisfied with this only.

It's the worst decision that i invite him to meet me here. But I can't let him test my patience. I got up from my own seat and walk to the most shameless human creature. Urghhh how can girls Circles around him Is he that good looking?
I don't think so.

Whatever!

“Ladies? Ladies! I am borrowing your man for a while, please?” well I didn't wait for their any answer just dragg him by his color.

“So proffesor being the bad boy, haa?”
The other guy just roll his eyes and drop his body on the couch with a exaust sigh

Following Anirudh sat beside him and order few more drinks.

“Listen here Abhimanyu it's serious and i want you to give a simpliest way to solve my problem”

The Guy name Abhimanyu Is bestfriend/ mate of Anirudh both of them are buddies from the school a very opposite personalities and nature.

“Yaa i know Man, just tell me, I'm here than there is no fear” and laugh at his own joke 'Haha haha' just like that and Stop when he receives one nice death glare from Anirudh

“Ok tell me, I am all hears” along that they got their drinks and got busy in that.

Where as Anirudh who gulp on his shot and go for a another one
And put down his glass clearing his throat.  He continues

“You know I am getting married” Sadly Abhimanyu nodded irritating Anirudh

“I know! You continue” ignoring abhimanyu's words he continues