13. Guilt?

Siddharth is living in more guilt day by day. Which makes Aditi too tense. He is not much focused on his works nor himself. Even after trying everything to divert his mind somewhere else still. When guilt starts to eat you up na it destroys our mental state.

Right now he is at home. On leave. Alone into his room. He needs to be calm. He needs to rethink. Talk to his self. It's been more than a week since he talked to Gautami about the things.

Lying down on the bed. The thoughts are continuously roaming inside his mind which is not just easy to solve. He knows what he did is wrong, the decision he took was wrong. But isn't it good? That's what he thought. He is trying to settled up his sister in good family. With a good human being, there nothing wrong in Anirudh. Than what is wrong here. He needs to get that what fault, the guilt, for what he should punish himself.

Was busy in his thoughts that's when there was a knock on the door he simply let that person ask to come inside. It was none other than Sanket.

“You want some--

“Dada, i want to tell you something” sanket sounds so serious. Siddharth did nod on it and ask to continue.

“Firstly, dada, get up sit properly than!” siddharth did as sanket told him.

“hmm, continue, what you were saying”
Sanket took a long pause . Than again resume

“Dada, don't get mad, but see, what you did was literally wrong, cause if you only observe it, you destroy the lives of three persons. I'm not pointing your mistakes,  but by that time I was there, i would have stopped you, but i couldn't, but now see, What's the fault of Anirudh who loves our Gautami selflessly, who is ready to accept her even after knowing she is not going to love him, don't you think you should ask Anirudh what he wants cause I think everything depends on him. He has right to know why his soon-to-be wife why can't she love him. Don't you think? Dada” there was long silence in that room. Siddharth don't had much words to express what he wants to.

“Okay, I'll meet him, thanks BTW”

“Dont thank me, anyways, stop punishing yourself, Anirudh decision can only get you out of your guilt, so!”

Sanket and Siddharth continues their long on. Both did not realised that it was now dinner time.

There comes his wife Aditi with food in tray for sanket and Siddharth.

“if anything needs, just call on me!”

Both of them nod and Aditi took her leave. “Dada, when are you going to meet Anirudh?”

“Maybe, Tomorrow“

By time sanket was off to go to his place, but can say fortunately or unfortunately he clashes with Gautami at living hall.

“Ouch!”

“cant you just walk like human you are!”

“No, i can't” Gautami replied

“As expected, ok! Leave it, just come with me, I need to talk to you, Gautami”

Struggling sanket took her out of the house cause she was not ready ...

“Yrr, Mich ka? I am tierd” she tries to yawn showing how tierd she is, but eventually failed and he is use to her or can say her daily dramas

“Enough drama queen, it's serious!” and she was not in mood to have a chat on anything serious. She just walk along with him and he was trying to get into the situation right now.

“See, if I told you I want to tell you something than please you must listen it to me, cause who knows it would be helpful for you, maybe!” she stood infront him with her hands on her waist with damn serious face.