Welcome to Task Force X

Hello everyone I finally made first chapter of the game. Before we start I have few things to say there will be some changes on the story of the game and I going to add some twist and even possibly some Ideas that Rocksteady probably could've gone with. But that isn't until later on, but I hope you enjoy the story because I going to try to push my creativity on this story so that way people will find more hope on my story than the game.

The scene start revealing to be nighttime. It was raining. It revealing to be a bridge in the background. Then a few vehicles appear driving. They drive pass by the sign that said Arkham. In the distance, it reveal to be Arkham Asylum. Then the scene change revealing to be a security door began to open. As it open it reveal to be two people.

Offscreen Amanda Waller: "My name is Amanda Waller. I am the director of A.R.G.U.S." She said.

Amanda Waller approached to someone who name Cash.

Offscreen Amanda Waller: "A division of Homeland Security you're never even heard of." She said.

Cash then nodded as he began to walk away. Then the scene change revealing to be the REAL Deadshot. Staring at the new papers. One of them said "DOUBLE DEADSHOTS??".

Offscreen Amanda Waller: "But we've heard of you. And I'm here to make you an offer." She said.

Deadshot turn around and saw cash is about to open his cell.

Offscreen Amanda Waller: "You're tenacious as junkyard dogs, Desperate, Hungry." She said.

The scene change revealing to be Captain Boomerang who is using a crayon. Drawing himself pissing in the flash corpse. Then turn his head and saw Cash is about to unlock his cell. Then the scene change revealing to be Cash is walking up to someone else cell.

Offscreen Amanda Waller: "You know how to survive. Now that might make you the kings and queens of Arkham. The world's forgotten about you." She said.

In the cell it reveal to be Harley Quinn who doing pull ups. Then Harley Quinn began to use her legs to hold on until she give a smile and wink at Cash.

Offscreen Amanda Waller: "And you're going to spend the rest of your lives picking maggots out of prison meatloaf." She said.

Then the scene change revealing to be Amanda Waller who is doing the talking as she talking to the five who is lock up.

Amanda Waller: "I could change that, I could be your way out. A chance to do some good, and-"

But she began to get cut off by Harley Quinn.

Harley Quinn: "Hi Harley Quinn, Arkham Gazette. Just a quick question: What with the freakin' shark and a the emo boy?" She asked.

The three turn to see King Shark and Y/N. The both were quiet until King Shark began to speak.

King Shark: "I... would be happy to introduce myself!" He said.

Y/N: "Same, but I'm not an emo." He said.

Amanda Waller: "That won't be necessary, King Shark and Y/N." She said as she began to walk up to them. She pulled something out.

Amanda Waller: "This- is a microbomb injector from our friends at Lexcrop. Sticks it in your targets neck and it's goodnight. You want this to be where you take your last breath? No? Then help me. I only need two of you. Unlike you four, Y/N knows how to listen and be loyal.

Y/N: "Why that you-

Amanda Waller: "Shut it, I only need one of you. As for the other three....... You're dead already." She said.

She then walk to the table as she put the microbomb.

Amanda Waller: "So.... Show me what you got." She said as walking away.