Knight at the Museum

The scene left off revealing to the the squad who are listening to Waller except Y/N. He froze after listening to Venom. Until King Shark call him out.

King Shark: "Y/N, are you alright? You seem stun?" He asked kinda worry.

Y/N snap back to reality and said.

Y/N: "Sorry I was lost for a second. What do we need to do?" He asked.

Deadshot: "We have to find the flash." He said.

Y/N: "Then why don't we use Boomer?" He asked.

Captain Boomerang: "I can? (Realize) I can!" He said.

Amanda Waller: "Explain." She said.

Captain Boomerang: "I got this speed force gauntlet thing. It should track the Flash I think." He said.

Amanda Waller: "Maybe you would be worth keeping alive after all." She said.

Captain Boomerang: "Alright guys, for now on you should called me Captain Boomerang for now on." He said.

Y/N: "Your not our leader. Not let get going." He said as he transform to Venom.

The squad began to follow Captain Boomerang as he tracking down the flash. Throughout the city they finally found the area where the flash is in. However the tracker seem to be going smaller like the Flash is heading to the squad direction. Something came by and stop. Revealing to be the flash.

Flash: "You guys get the memo? Big invasion. Crime on a break." He said.

Venom: "Not this time flash, we came looking for you." He said.

Flash: "Wait, aren't you that alien trying to took over New York? You know what it doesn't matter because we got bigger problems in our hands right now." He said.

They the five heard someone as Green Lantern began to transform into the giant himself.

Flash: "Hide! Get somewhere safe!" He said as he ran fast away from the squad.

Green Lantern: "C'mon Flash. You're making this a whole thing!" He said

Then Amanda Waller began to call.

Amanda Waller: "Do you have the flash?" She asked.

Captain Boomerang: "Sorry lady, He's kinda busy with a GIANT GREEN LANTERN!" He said.

Deadshot: "Hold on, (he turn around) where did the kid go?" He asked.

The squad look around and find Venom nowhere.

King Shark: "Look over there!" He said a she pointed out.

The squad look at King Shark direction. Venom in is at one of the top buildings ready to take action.

Y/N mind: "What are you doing!" He said.

Venom: "Revenge!" He said as he super jump at Green Lantern.

Green Lantern is distracted trying to take down the flash until Venom aim for the head and began to attack it.

Green Lantern: "What the hell?! Get off my face!" He said as he trying to get Venom of his face.