Queen Bee + New Team Member

The scene start revealing to be Venom. A symbiote with no host laying on the ground. A confusion leaving in his mind.

Venom: "How many times do I keep seeing dogs walking on two?" He asked.

But then something came by. It reveal ti be a car. Then a female hellhound began to get off. She wearing a red dress. Venom become stun at her beautiful appearance.

Venom: "She look pretty... and delicious." He said.

But then he saw an another female hellhound. She had a scar one of her eye and look buff.

Venom: "I need to see where this going." He said.

The scene change revealing to be inside the place. Venom sneakily sneak the place. He noticed that the party is going on there is a lot of hellhounds parting

Venom: "OMG.... ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET!" He said excitedly.

Venom then began to look for a temporary host.

Venom: "Where the weakling I could find. Hopefully it can last longer." He said.

He then spotted a random hellhound.

Venom: "Perfect." He said.

He then began to go through the crowd without anyone notice. One he got their he began to climb on the hellhound leg.

Hellhound: "Hey what the? He! Get off of-

But then he was cut off as Venom took completely control. He then began to transform to himself.

Venom: "Finally I can walk." He said.

Venom now began to look around and see the party.

Venom: "I wonder which dog I could get a taste on." He said.

But then he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and see a hellhound.

Hellhound 1: "I think I know what taste you can get~" she flirt

Venom: "Nope! Not my type!" He immediately walk away.

He then began to look around trying to find a hellhound.

Venom: "There so many delicious dogs. But which one?" He asked.

But then he hear a gasp. He turn around and saw the same hellhound from before. She look angry at something.

Venom: "Well, I think I just found one." He said.

He then head to the female hellhound but stop by the same hellhound but this time with two friends.