Helluva Blast

The scene start revealing to be Y/N and King Shark Walking. Heading to the Golden Elevator.

Y/N: "King Shark, what were you doing over there while I was being chase?" He asked.

King Shark: "I was looking for something that is helpful to track down the others. And then I saw something really fascinating. It was a drone. And then I went to a studio called Po-

But he was cut off by Y/N.

Y/N: "You are not ready to learn that!" He said.

King Shark: "Why? Is it dangerous?" He asked.

Then Y/N stop running so does King Shark.

Y/N: "It not dangerous, it just.... Just... just... (gag)...." He gagged.

King Shark: "You're alright? you not seem to look well." He said.

Y/N: "Look, let just say I'm not a huge fan of Porn or anything else that is sexual." He said.

King Shark: "Ah! So Porn is sexual! I already knew that back in Asylum. but I'm still confused what is it called "Porn" though." He said.

Y/N: "(whisper to himself) What am I going to do?" He asked.

King Shark: "Y/N?" He asked.

But all of the sudden, a long car limo drive in front of them and stop.

Y/N: "(still whisper to himself) Save by the bell. (Normal voice) Well it look like we have trouble." He said.

Then when the door open. A lot of the bodyguards began to step out at the same time.

Y/N/King Shark: Uh ho-"

But they get cut off by a mysterious person.

???: "Well well well, look what do we have here~" he said.

Then the mysterious person began to get off the limo. It reveal to be a moth demon along two demon girls, Ken of them is a cat and one of them is a succubus.

Moth Demon: "Ah~ a human in Hell! In the flesh." He said.

King Shark: "And a Demi God." He said.

Moth Demon: "What now?" He asked.

Y/N: "He means that you seeing a human and a Demi God." He said.

Moth Demon: "Oh~ a Demi God, I must say Not only a human appear but a Demi God in Hell as well? I must say this day is very unexpected." He said.

King Shark: "Identify yourself you demon!" He said.

Valentino: "I go by the name Valentino~" he said with a smirk.

Meanwhile with Deadshot and Harley Quinn.

Then the scene change revealing to be Deadshot and Quinn walking to the direction where the golden elevator is at.

Deadshot: "So we supposed to find a golden elevator that takes us to the different rings. I couldn't tell what crazy, the Asylum, Invasion, and now this?" He said.

Harley Quinn: "I mean I been through hell in that Asylum. Never thought we be in actual Hell." She said.

Deadshot: "Let just find the damn elevator fast. We don't know what kind of trouble we might get-

But he was cut off as someone yells out.

???: "YOU!!" She yelled.

The two heard as they look revealing to be a snake demon.

Deadshot: "Ah shit, you again?! I thought you had it enough?!" He asked.

Harley Quinn: "You know her?" She asked.