Update and Review

Hello everyone I going to do a review and updates on the game and sorry if this long. So here is my HONEST review. So let start the gameplay, I like the gameplay I think it was fun for my opinion or others who play the alpha test said it. I also like the characters in the game. Now let get to the story.... So..... here the thing about the story. I do like it, but not much. Because it have some flaws. First is obviously killing the Justice League, second there were a scene that doesn't make sense at all. It was the scene where King Shark took Lantern Ring. I mean isn't it supposed to fly away and choose a new green lantern? And King Shark becoming a green lantern? Well it was pretty cool, but still I don't understand how that supposed to work. And here another flaw, it about the boss fights. Rocksteady could've made the boss not only more challenging but also creative. Like Batman Boss could've been cooler than just shooting at the nightmare version because that obviously doesn't make sense. And finally Brainiac, well nothing is wrong with him, the voice cast was fantastic, like the design overall sinister. However it just the boss fight, Rocksteady could've done anything to create a boss fight but instead they repeat the same boss fight like the flash.

So overall I like the game but not enough as I love the Arkham games. And here is another thing I found something that is really interesting. Because When I was on twitter. I saw someone post something that Rocksteady posted.

Someone posted this

Someone posted this. And it said that the Justice League will return. It show the logo at the Hall of Justice. And here another interesting part also. So a while back, Miller Ross posted an article saying that yes they did died but not "actually" or "permanently" way. He also stated they will return in season 2 and 3. Not only that they also said that they are possibly be playable. So far I trusted him since he been right with the information so far.

Another is that there is also another post of someone post on the game revealing to be some kind of PVPVE mode.

It reveal someone playing as Captain Boomerang who about to kill Deadshot. So it look like this will have PVPVE mode but I don't think it won't be updated since they are probably still working on it.

And here one last update. This one what Miller Ross posted.

 This one what Miller Ross posted

So this is Gentleman Ghost. He posted a picture of this character. There have been rumors that this character will be a DLC. It not confirm yet. And another thing about DLC characters. It appear we going to have 12 seasons since we taking on 12 brainiacs meaning that we will have 12 dlc characters total. So we already know the half of it, now we need to know the other half.

So that is all I have for the game so far I will be keep update on the game to see what Rocksteady has next and hopefully the DLC story can at least be good. The most season I'm looking forward is season 3 and 4. Because I'm curious how Deadshot reunited his daughter and we can play Deathstroke what we have been waiting for.

I see you guys in the next chapter of the story.