Trailer 2

The scene start revealing to be Y/N who is running away from the overlords.

Y/N: "Well shit Y/N. You just made a run for it and have some kind of demons chasing after you. What worse it could happen?" He asked himself as he kept on running.

Then the scene change revealing to be Venom who took over a host. He is at the party trying to ask someone the directions.

Venom: "This is the weirdest party I ever been too. I need to find Y/N." He said.

The scene change revealing to be Deadshot. He is trying to get out of the warehouse along with the two imps who are arguing each other.

Deadshot: "Will you two stop arguing! We in a middle of battle that fill with the mobs of sharks here man and y'all are arguing like children!" He said.

Then the scene change revealing to be Harley Quinn who meet up with a strange women who talks about fashion.

Harley Quinn: "Hold on girl, you saying that you do fashion?" She asked.

???: "Of course I do weirdo. Now are you going to get lo-(get an idea) Actually, how about that need you for something?" She said with a smirk.

Harley Quinn: "I would do anything if it does involves fashion around me!" She said happily.

???: "Of don't worry you will." She said.

Then the scene change revealing to be Captain Boomerang who is attacking a some kind of a demon with one eye.

Boomerang: "Alright, what you going to do? Your bombs won't able to hurt this boy here. Because I have the-

But he get cut off as she punch him in the face.

???: "You talk too much. More fight, less talk." She said as she about to hit another punch.

Then the scene change revealing to be Venom who is battling a tall owl.

Venom: "Alright birdy! Either died quickly so I can eat you or died slowly. I will pleased if you choose the first one." He said.

???: "You don't know how I am... parasite." He said as his eyes began to glow.

Venom: "Parasite!" He said as he charge at him.

Then the scene change revealed to be Y/N who is battling two demons. One is a spider and one is appears to be a weird cat with wings.

Y/N: "Can I at least get a fucking break?!" He asked.

The scene change revealing to be King Shark. He is fighting a bunch of demons who is trying to eat him.

King Shark: "How can common demons hurt a Demi god!" He said as he to fight back.

And the finale scene revealing to be a random imp. He is on the phone watching the news about a parasite, fought a goetia Stolas.

Random imp: "Woah, that was intense!" He said.

Until he saw something glowing in the alley way. He look and see the glowing thing is gone. He try to look to see in the distance. Until he see something that charging at him.

Random Imp: "Ah! Ah! AHHHHHHHHGHHHHHH-........."

....

....

Too be continued