The New Club

As you have noticed normally the chapter titles start with a characters name but now you have met the main characters and now know a lot of their problems, most of them being stated in the title but now that you guys know them the title's will be different. im glad so many people like this story and i want to continue it for u guys so im gonna work harder on updating. keep reading guys cause the last chapter im gonna have a contest to decide my next LOZ fic so get hyped!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

         Red looked into his locker puzzled by his missing folder, his latest works were in it and he wanted to look them over. With a huff of annoyance the boy realized he left the folder at home. a growl escaped his throat and he closed his locker, turning around he ran right into a grinning Shadow.

        "You look happy today" Red tilted his head to the side examining his friend.

        "I'm gonna start a club" Shadows voice was filled with excitement.

       Red raised a brow confused as his friend pulled him down the hallway towards the office and student council room.

        "What kind of club?" 

        "Gay  Straight  Alliance"

         Red's eyes widened and he put his heels down stopping them both in their tracks, Shadow looked back at him annoyed.

       "What's wrong?" He huffed.

       "Do you remember what happened when Vio tried to start that?" The boy was scared.

       "Yea well Vio didn't have friends like us before" 

        With that said Shadow started to drag the boy again, Red groaned in defeat and let him self be dragged along. They went inside the office and Red stood by as Shadow talked to the receptionist about starting the club.

       "For the club to stay you need a minimum of seven members" The woman gave Shadow a paper "After getting the members bring this to the student council"

        Shadow nodded and smiled at Red, the look of fear in the blondes eyes made the teen roll his eyes. Shadow walked out of the office and Red quickly followed behind trying to keep up with the fast paced teen.

         "Shadow this is a bad idea"

         "No it's not, homosexuals will have a place to be safe now"

        "But they won't be shadow, they'll be bullied and beaten" Red whimpered.

        Shadow rolled his eyes at stopped at Vio's locker, said teen was pulling out his history book when they arrived.

         "Vio you have to join my club" 

         "Club? for what?" Vio gave them a bored look.

        When Vio's calm blue eyes locked onto Shadow's crimson ones he could feel his heart skip a beat and his cheeks heat up a bit. Shadow shook his head trying to get rid of the feeling, he grinned at the boy.

          "GSA" 

          "What!?" Vios eyes widened

          Shadow flinched at Vio's volume and Red hid behind the purplette, fear and anger radiated from the calm teens eyes.

          "Are you guys idiots!? do you have a death wish, this school isn't ready!?"

          "Come on Vio let's open their minds!" Shadow argued a fire in his eyes that startled the teen.