My hero

Fair warning their is sex in this chapter, if u r not ok with that stop reading at the warning! I dont wanna hear complaints about it since I warned ya.
------------------------------------------------------------

Vio was getting worried, not only did shadow not show up for school but he wasn't answering his phone either. The blonde walked up to shadows door, his house creepily quite. He knocked waiting patiently for a answer that never came. Knocking again he waited for five minutes then tried the door knob, it was unlocked.

Walking in the house was dark and from what little Vio could see, messy. Broken bottles littered the floor, there was some broken furniture and a few holes in the wall. He saw the stairs off to the side, climbing up he noticed three doors. One was open and looked  like it led to the bathroom, the other two were closed up.

There was no difference between the doors other than a big guitar sticker on, Vio smiled and knocked on the door.

"Shadow u home?"

He flinched when heard a crash then a fumble. The door shook then slowly opened a crack revealing a crimson eye.

"Vi? Why are you here?" The door opened all the way.

"I was worried about you"

Even in the dark Vio could see the purplette was banged up. He had a black eye, a couple bruises and scattered cuts all over him. He also noticed the other was exhausted, he looked like he hadn't slept all night.

"What happened" Vio gently held the boys hand.

"Dad was pretty angry with me dating a boy" He nervously chuckled.

The blonde held the smaller teen close and gently rubbed his back as he felt the purplette tremble, a second later he could feel a bit of his shirt getting wet which only made him hold the smaller boy tighter.

" that's it shadow ur not staying here" Vio ran his fingers through the boys hair.

"Huh?" A sniffles response.

"I refuse to leave u here to be abused by your father"

With that said Vio grabbed a bag and put some of shadows clothes in it. The blonde grabbed some other nessecaties and a few memorablia he knew his lover would want. His eyes finally landing on his guitar in the corner of the room, grabbing it he passed it to shadow who still looked confused.

"Your going to stay with me"

Shadow went to counter but closed his mouth when the blonde glared. Quietly he followed the taller boy out the door and down the street. He didnt know how his father would react to his disappearance but as long as he was hidden it would be fine. He felt Vio's fingers intertwine with his, warm and safe was all he could feel then.

"Thanks" it was so low he didnt think Vio could hear him.

"I'll always be here to save you"

Getting the the blondes house he was led to Vios bedroom, once their the blonde put shadows bag in his closet. The purplette sat on his bed and laid back letting out a stressed sigh. Vio watched him frowning, joining him on the bed he laid back next to the boy.

"Penny  for your thoughts?"

"What happens when me dad comes for me?"

"He doesn't know where you are"

"When he finds me?"

Vio turned his head only to see those red eyes tearing up. It hurt him to see that this boy who was able to help everyone else break from fear.