1

~
Look at the stars,
See how they shine for you,
And all the things you do,
Yeah, they were all yellow
~

22 year old Jisung sat in his favourite cafe, his laptop open in front of him despite the battery being dead, watching little stars appear on his right wrist and hand. Everyone had a soulmate and no one had a problem with drawing on their skin, as whatever your soulmate drew on their left arm would show up on your right arm. Jisung's soulmate had a love for stars and a love for drawing. All Jisung wanted to do was watch the stars show up on his skin forever. He was always too scared to even think about writing on his own left arm, the fear stopping from really ever finding his soulmate.

Suddenly the sound of WOW by his music group 3RACHA started blaring from his phone, his eyes snapped from the star doodles on his arm to his phone. Chan was calling.

"Hey, Jisung!"

"Hi Chris."

"How's the producing going?"

"Not great, my laptop died."

"That sucks, hey mate do you wanna come over to the studio? Changbin's boyfriend brought his dancer buddies and damn are they cute! I discovered that the Aussie boy, Felix is my soulmate!"

"Sure, fine, be there in 10!"

He hung up the phone, slammed his laptop shut and stood up abruptly. He shoved his stuff into his dark green satchel bag, threw his hoodie on and lifted the hood before heading off. Leaving his favourite aesthetic cafe, Jisung-less.

When he arrived at the 3RACHA studio, Jisung was greeted by a group of happy faces. Minho, Changbin's soulmate, who he'd met years before hand shot him a small smile as he back-hugged his working boyfriend compared to Chan who threw himself onto Jisung.

"Hey mate!" Chan squeezed poor Jisung into a tight hug, before turning to who he assumed was the Aussie boy, "Felix this is Jisung, Jisung this is Felix."

The freckled boy reached out a hand, "You must be the Aussie boy!" Jisung chuckled, shaking Felix's hand.

"Oh my gosh he's already telling people about me and we haven't even been on a first date!" Felix laughed, jokingly punching Chan's arm softly.

Jisung examined the room until he noticed someone else, someone quiet sat in the corner doodling on their arm.

Minho took note of the squirrel boy's expression, "Oh, that's Hyunjin. He's obsessed with the whole soulmate thing, he thinks his soulmate is dead because he never draws on his arm! He just draws stars all over himself."