Backstabbing..

| Trig |

' Ma?'

" So you don't know me now huh , after 9 months of caring ya ass you ion remember me !"

She wasn't the same mother that I remembered, she wasn't the same woman that use to pick me up when I fell . The woman standin in front of me was , a homeless crackhead .

" What happened to you ?"

She scratched at her arms and fiddled with her hair before she could even look at me and answer.

" Life happened to me , and I think it's treatin me pretty damn good . You turned out Alright didn't chu? Let me hol' a hunnit dollars , I know you got it . I been hearin about ya ." She said now extending her hands as if I was to really give her some money.

I mean I love my moms don't get me wrong but I'm not about to help her kill herself . I know first hand what the shit does to you. I sell it . I've seen niggas who had it good , try the shit once and gotten addicted. Lost everything they had , family , job , and friends.

Once you get a hol' of that angel dust , that becomes your only friend. Your only love . Your only want. It becomes your air. You'll do anything to get it . To finally see my moms in 5 years, looking like this is killin me inside .

" Aye man what the hell you doin talkin to this damn crackhead " E said coming over to where me and my use to be ma stood.

I could already feel myself get heated, " Watch your mouth" I said lookin over at E while my jaw clenched.

" Man , lemme get something from ya , you know I'm good for it .. I paid you back last time " My moms ran to E saying .

Wait , so E knew she was on crack and been selling to her ?!

I felt my anger take over me , and I saw nothing but red. Right after my fist landed on E's Jaw. Soon after it was a full on fight .

He football tackled me on the ground punching me in the nose . I rolled over having the advantage of being on top of him , and started throwing blow after blow to his face until I couldn't see anything but red .

Once I calmed down a little more I got off him and took his keys and left .

E , was suppose to be my boy . He knew about my whole situation with my moms . Ion know why he would sell to her knowing how I would feel about it.

I need a blunt and some good head