P

Emeil's P.O.V.

After the little incident in the lunchroom , me and Tasha had our own conversation...... in the janitor's closet. Aha, gave ya boy some knowledge if you know what i mean.

*** After school ***

After school , I decided I wanted to chill with my niggas today . I headed towards the trap house, then I seen my phone flashing who calling me now!

Phone call***

Me: Ayee

???: Maynee, I know who found you I'm the alley & who set you up!

Me: Haha, yea okay.

???: No joke, honest to god man, it was that girl Amer-Amero- Amaurn , something ! But I definitely know it was her. I overheard some crackheads say that it was that lit nigga Deshawn who set you up.

Me: Jerome don't bullshit me, why the hell would she help me out , when all I do is down ha ?!? Deshawn suppose to be my nigga ! I screamed into the phone.

Jerome: Nigga I ain God, ion know. But thats what I heard.

Me: Ight man, one." with that I hung up & realized I was at the trap. I hopped out my car and went inside , passing the naked thirsty hoes. I swear I heard one of them say ' I'll suck yo dxck' The Thirst is REAL YALL....Smh.

"Wassup . I said giving my boys Dap & sitting down at the rotation table.

"Shidd, nothing much. Still trynaa find out who shot at you. " Trigga said.

"Imaa kill whoever it was when I find out, ain showing no mercy. Rome just called , said he overheard some crack heads say Deshawn set me up! "

"That's fucked up, but you know I got you man. I'm busting caps in everybody ass ! You ever found out who the girl was? " he asked me

I took a long drag from the blunt and passed it, while saying " That's why yo name Trigga , always ready to kill. I chuckled a little & said yeah. It was Amauriyah mayne."

He choked on the smoke & looked at me like a nigga had three heads. "Nooo he said while cracking up. This nigga was literally holding his stomach on the floor laughing . Tf? Smh...

"Yeaa , ain wanna believe it either , I thought it was just some hoe. That's probably why she came over to the table at lunch today. " I said

" Talk to ha, what could possibly happen?"

"Yeaa you right, but I'm bout to head out I said while getting up and heading for the door.

I seen the same girl that said that shit earlier, but she was sucking this nigga dick.

.

.

.

.

When I got home I called up Tasha I needed- scratch that I didn't need it. I wanted some right now & she the one who would be willing to supply it. 10 minutes later she came and had on a long trench coat. She went up stairs and before I could say anything the coat dropped and she had on some black, laced see through lingerie . Oh yeaa

.

.

.

. After we were through she tried to kiss me & I wasn't having that. Tasha, already knew the deal , so ion know why she acting brand new.

"Tf? Tasha get the fuck out. You already know how it go"

"Come on baby, don't be like that. I-"

"Get the fuck out I said raising my voice." she knew not to test me . she got her shut and left . I went upstairs and took a bath .

Ion Love These Hoes