Refacing the past Part 2

| Andrea |

After the girls had gotten use to me and started to open up like I knew they would , I started using everything they told me as valuable information.

As we all lounged around in Amauriyah's room watching movies, I couldn't help but to think poor girl. She doesn't even know what she's getting herself into . It wasn't fault though , it was her father's.

That fuck nigga couldn't pay what he owed. Naww he wasn't a druggie , but he was damn near close to it.

Flashback :

Omniscient P.O.V.

Dominic and Nicholas had just arrived at the club and were looking to get wasted off their asses tonight . The two men had been friends since junior high days and were inseparable .

Every time you seen Nick you knew that Dom was somewhere close around and vice versa. But this night was different from all the other nights, this night they were celebrating being the new King Pins in Tallahassee . And it just so happened that it was Nick's birthday,turning 22 , was just the icing on the cake.

Nick & Dom had the VIP section packed with strippers. Everyone was enjoying themselves and having a good time.

" Yo I need everybody in the building to sing happy birthday to Nick....123" the Dj on the mic announced.

Everyone sang Happy Birthday and the club owner Marcus sent them a cake. After the song was over Honey Sweets, the most known stripper in the state, came over and gave Nick a lap dance.

Nick wasn't sure if it was the alcohol taking effect or her. But either way he knew she was leaving with him when the night was over.

A couple of shots later , Nick had finally had enough partying and only wanted to be alone with Sweets. They left and went to his house where they had their own night of fun...

6 months later...

" Ayee Dom , I think somebody on the team snitching. I bet it's that rookie Slate too."

" Opps been on my shit for about two weeks now ! Find that nigga cause his ass is dead !"

Dom & Nick set out on a mission to find Slate. But what they didn't know that it was too late, Slate had told the police about all the trap houses , drugs , and their connects.

Nick's phone rang in his pocket, while he and Dom were waiting for Slate to come outside.

" Yo ?"

" Umm.. Is this Nicholas?"

"Who the fuck is this saying my government ?"

" It's Sweets.. We need to talk , meet me at Randy the one by Macy's tomorrow at 12 ."

Nick hadn't talked to Sweets, who's real name was Kember , in 6 months . He didn't know why they had anything to discuss.

Seeing that Slate wasn't coming out anytime soon , they called it a night and headed home.

The next morning Nick had gotten ready to meet Sweets. When he arrived at Randy's he could see Sweets sitting down through the diners window. He walked inside getting straight to business.

" What we gotta discuss ?"

" Umm.. Well you know how we had sex that night for your birthday ? " Sweets stood from the booth letting him see her 6 month belly. " Well I'm 6 months pregnant ."

Nick didn't know if he wanted to believe her or not. But the mere person inside of him was telling him to believe her , so he did.

12 years later

Nick married Sweets and now had a twelve year old daughter named Mckinley .

On McKinley 12th birthday , Nick wanted out of the game. He and Dom had been contemplating on who should take over after they left .

At Jinx, the hottest club at the time , the two former friends were to renounce their positions. Meanwhile outside The police were getting ready to ambush the club and arrest Dom. A few months back the police gave Nick the ultimatum to snitch on Dom & all the charges against Nick would be dropped. Nick agreed , he had been snitching to the police about Dom's Cartel , throwing all the blame on Dom so that Nick himself wouldn't go to jail.

Nick had gotten fed up with Dom being so flashy & careless with the money they made . He told Dom about his actions countless number of times and Dom never listened. So when Nick found out a case was building against him , he snitched.

He couldn't let his daughter grow up without her father in her life. He loved Mckinley & his wife he couldn't bear to leave them.

Nick told Dom that he was going to the bathroom and he'd be back . But he didn't return. Instead Nick exited out of the back door . He took his wife and daughter and moved to a different state, one where he knew Dom wouldn't find them.

He was so cautious that he even changed their names, his name was no longer Nicholas it was Troy. McKinley was now Amauriyah, and Sweets was now Helen.

Even though Nick didn't want to , but he and Sweets divorced for her safety .

| Andrea |

But that was 7 years ago & things change . And Dom has returned . The Initial plan was to just kidnap Amauriyah and kill her but , like I said , things change.

Plus, I think I can use these two , I need them for my own purposes. Dom will just have to wait !

❤️✊ // E.N.S

A/n

I actually took my time on this !! 🙊😘💋