S

A/N : If your getting confused about who Ky is. Ky is Kariya go look at the Beginning of the book.

| Amauriyah's P.O.V. |

After the whole incident with Emeil this morning, I finally decided that I couldn't just stay in bed all day, so I hopped out of bed ( Note the sarcasm ) and took a shower. After what seemed like hours, I got out and went to my closet to find something to wear.

I went down stairs and watched SpongeBob, until it was time for me to go to school. My dad was already gone to work so there was no need to tell him I was gone. Speaking of my father, I haven't seen him in a while. I made a mental note to call him and talk to him later.

I got in my car, about to pull out when I had an incoming phone call.

**Phone Call**

Me: Hello ?

Ky: Girl I need you to pick me up from my house . My damn car is acting stupid.

Me: Alright , I'll be there in 15 minutes, yo ass better be outside too. Bye

**End of Call**

As I drove down the road I seen a girl walking down the road, she looked around about the age of 17 and homeless. I wanted to stop,but I knew if I did I would be late for school. 15 minutes later I arrived at Ky's house. AND THIS HEFFA WASN'T EVEN OUTSIDE. I'm not about to sit here all day if she's not out here when i count to ten I'm leaving.

1....2.....3....4....5....6.....7.....8.......9.....

As soon as I was about to say 10, she ran out the house, towards the passenger side of my car.

"Bitch you better be glad you came when you did, because I was just about to leave you. "

"Yeaa yeaa whatever" she said as we proceeded to the school.

"Whatever my ass. You know I hate being late to school" I told her giving her the side eye.

"Well that's doesn't matter, we're on your way there now." My said huffing

| Ky's P.O.V |

As me and my girl was singing to ' I Luv this shit x August Alsina' we pulled up to a red light and I seen this girl who was walking. She looked soooo bad, she had on a torn dirty white shirt with some blue jeans that had holes in them. You could tell she had good hair, it just wasn't combed. Me being the only one seeing her and being kind hearted I told Amauriyah to stop.

"Ky we're gonna be late for school, I swear you owe me !"

"Girl hush, you know I got you."

She pulled over to where the girl was walking, when she seen me get out the car, she immediatey started panicing. Saying , "Please don't hurt me , I'm sorry I ran away. Don't let Dom kill me ! " while bursting into tears.

I ran over to her and hugged her trying to calm her down. She look like she's been beaten , I picked her up taking her to the car, she got in willingly and we headed back to Riyah's ( Amauriyah ) house.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.