G

Here's another one...

Later that day: Lunch

I walked inside the cafeteria and saw kids piling and running in. I got my food and headed to my table waiting for Ky.

As I was watching the Thots try and get another guy number; I couldn't shake the feeling that someone was looking at me. It made me feel like they were burning a hole in the side of my head with their eyes. Uncomfortable by the feeling, I slightly turned my head and my eyes met with another that would kill. Neither of us took our gaze off one another , Its like he could see through my soul or something.

"Amauriyaaahhh"

I jumped a little, breaking the gaze and looking at Ky.

"Huh?"

"Who were you lookin- " She said scanning the room stopped once she figured out who it was.

"I knew it."

"Knew what? "

"Don't play dumb, go talk to him!! "

"Oh noo." I said trying to sound serious. But that look in her eye was telling me she's not gonna stop.

"Go talk to him. "

"Its not the right time..."

"Like hell it ain" she said pushing me to the table.

I saw two of Emeil's friends and the usual thots.. They all turned and looked towards me. I was so nervous... I just did the only thing I could think of , WALK AWAY.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Emeil's P.O.V

We were all sitting down in the cafeteria talking and chilling. When Amauriyah came over to the table. She actually looked like she wanted to say something; but it just wouldn't come out. I could see Tasha, the usual whore, who was sitting with us getting annoyed. Ion even know why she over here , she knows that neither my Boys or I want her . We already flipped her .

She was the type of chick that would get down with the whole team, just so she could brag & say she did it . Stupid right? Yeah, I already know , but that's the kind of society we live in today . Then she try to throw that Rich Homie Quan , " You can't judge her " shit all in people face. Rich Homie Quan lied , you can fucking judge her. I mean if you doing it for the same reason as Tasha . Hell Yeaa Imaa judge , everybody else will too.

But if you doing to get ya money , Heyy Do you.! But , Before any of us could say a word she just turned around and left.

Oh well.... I guess it wasn't important anyways.

A/N : I swear Emeil cracks me up. What ya think?

Yeaa or Nahh?

Tell me People.

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE