S

Amauriyah's P.O.V.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

2 Day's Later

I had just got done eating when there was a knock on the door. Who comes to someone's house at 7:00 o'clock in the morning. I walked down cold stairs and tripped on my snuggie that was drapped over my shoulders. Which I stepped on and fell coming down the stairs.

TF? This is not my morning, mother nature decided to come early, I damn near broke my angle coming down the stairs, what else is gonna happen. As I got up and opened the door without asking who it was. As soon as I opended it , I tried to close it that quickly. But he stuck his foot in the door to keep it ajar.

" So you not gone let me in, partner? " his smooth voice said.

" How do you know where I stay?" I said still holding the door in place.

" I have my ways." Emeil said pushing the door open more so he could get in.

" What do you want, it 7:00 in the morning.?!?"

" We have a project to do, so I thought why not start today." he said with this malicious grin on his face.

" Look wait here and I'll be back." I stated and walked upstairs to my room.

I went into my bathroom to brush my teeth & at least look decent . When I walked out , I seen Emeil sprawled out on my bed , watching tv.

" Get off my bed ! I thought I told you to stay down stairs. " I said trying to get him up

"Oh you did . I just didn't want to! This bed real comfortable. " he said pulling me on the other side of him .

"I know it is. But we should start on the project ."

"Ight" he said sitting up , leaning against my headboard.

I decided that I would break the silence since we've been sitting here quiet for 5 minutes.

"Okay so what is your ideal image of your family?"

" My ideal family would be 3 boys that are all older than my 2 girls. My wife would be like my ' left hand woman. ' I want my kids to be better than me ." Emeil said laying down & looking at the ceiling . " Especially my boys , cause they gone have to be role models to show my daughters what a REAL MAN is like. I want one of my daughters to bring a lit nigga home . Ima be waiting in the living room with my shot gun. " We both started laughing at that .

" What is your ideal family?"

" My ideal family.....would be 2 two kids . A girl and a boy. Twins to be exact, but I want my little boy older than my girl. I would have a big house with a lot of land- more playing room for the kids. My husband would be sweet , strong & caring . He'd provide for me & the kids . I actually wanna be a CEO.

" I'm pretty sure you can be that." he said turning and facing me .

"You think so?" I asked curiously . I mean why the sudden change of heart. This is the complete opposite Emeil that I know .

Somehow I got lost in the mix of his sweet words and him licking his lips that , I didn't realise we were kissing . He nibbled on my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gave him. While both of out tongues fought for dominance, I was caught off guard when he pulled me onto his lap straddling him.

That's when I decided break the kiss. Realizing what I done I quickly got off him pushing him out of my room and house.

"Well look at the time , you should leave . " I said pushing him further yo the front door.

"But haven't even start-" before he could get it all out I shut the door in his face and slid down.

That Kiss Though, it was like something I never experienced before . I'm no rookie.......I've kissed guys before but it was just something about this kiss .

It felt like it had so much passion & aggression behind it, but maybe I'm tripping and over exaggerating things.

I really need to get myself together , because Emeil will not be getting this . With that thought I walked right back upstairs getting into bed. I just wanted to be alone today