R

Emeil's P.O.V

" Damn bro, you didn't have to do her like that. You know she likes you ! " one of my boys said.

I knew she liked me , but it was something that could never be. Don't get me wrong she was thicker then a snicker, but I couldn't have her hurt because of my life style. She was miss goodie two shoes, and I was a Thug. Yeah, I kill people and sell drugs for a living. But only a few knew anything about it. Well lemme introduce me.

My name's Emeil, but y'all prolly already know that. Being since all the thots want me. Anyways , I live on my own, I'm 18. My mother died when I was 13, somebody shot her. ( That's the whole reason why I joined a gang in the first place. ) As for my dad, he was never in my life . I'm 5'7 hella bright and body all tatted up. Hazel and green eyes , and low fade that looks similar to Lil Webbies . Oh yeah... I have a little bit of anger problems. Well that's enough shit about me, On with the fucking story.

"Man that girl don't want me, she'll be wise if she stuck to her books." I said sounding convincing.

" Uhmm hmm , whatever. Ayee Major, he know he wants her. Ion even know why he's trynaa deny tha shit. "

"Y'all niggas Betta stop discussing me, like I'm not even he- "

Riiiingg Riiiingg

I dapped my boys up and headed to class. But not before taking one last look at Amauriyah's ass. Even though she takes next hour with me, I can never get a perfect view. Uhmm umm um, I Shook my head and walked into the classroom.

_____________________________________

| Amauriyah's P.O.V |

Just when I thought I could sneak a little shut eye. I heard my name being called. " Bitch" I mumbled under my breathe. I raised my head and looked at my teacher.

Ms. Mendez  : " Well since you find that its a good time to sleep in my class. Why did the girl have to wear an 'A' on her clothes ? "

Me: Shrugs shoulders, " I don't know , maybe she was telling them she was available. " I said looking lost.

Apparently what I said was funny because the whole class, ruptured into laughter, causing me to laugh too.

Ms. Mendez : That's enough since you think this is funny. Detention , Miss's Ross !

Me: " What ? I didn't do anything ! "

Ms. Mendez: " Out now ! " she said pointing towards the door.

________________^_^__________________

| Emeil's P.O.V |

A nigga was tired so I mean why not take a nap.

25 minutes later

I woke up to Ms. Mendez and Amauriyah argue. look at that ass though ' was all I could think.

"--- Out Now ! " Ms. Mendez said.

Damn, its only the first day of school and she already getting in trouble.

Damn, when is the bell gone ring. We got 45 minutes left in this class.

_______Later that day _______________________

" Wassup man ?" I said as I gave dapped to my nigga Deshawn .

"Man nothing , ready to make this drop. "

"Ahh, I can tell , but ayee imaa catch you later ! " he said in a hurry and ran down the street.

'This nigga here' I thought. I didn't feel like driving this morning so I left my car at home.

Just when I was about to turn the corner to go home. I spotted this all black Chevy truck following me. I took a left, just to see if what I was thinking was correct. 'Shit' I mumbled. I guess its time for all those years of track to pay off.

As soon as I started running the truck sped up , right behind me . I spotted a fence, I headed straight towards it.

I didn't even get to make it over, before I got shot. Not once.....not twice....not even three times. The fuckers shot me 4 Times !!!! I couldn't bear the pain and I soon fainted.

_____________________________________

| Amauriyah's P.O.V |

As I listened to my song " Love More " by Chris brown and Nick Minaj , I decided to take the back road home since its shorter.

As I made a left I saw something that looked like a body moving and groaning on the ground. I rushed over and immediately regret what I saw ... " Emeil, wake up ! " I screamed. No respond. "Emeil , baby wake up. Please help is on the way, just wake up! " I'm pretty sure I was on the edge of breaking down as I called 911.

Operater: 911 , What's your Emergency?

Me: Yes, my boyfriend had been shot multiple times, we're behind the old warehouse building on the cut-off road. Send an ambulance and please hurry!

Operater: Okay, The ambulance are on their way .

*End phone call*

I cried a little bit more and shook him, telling him everything's gonna be okay, while a little part of me was saying it wasn't . As I buried my face in his chest, he suddenly started coughing up blood. "Oh God, I'm here. Emeil help is on the way!" As soon as I said that sure enough the ambulance was there. They put him in the car and I got in with him. As we proceeded to the hospital.

"Please, God let him be okay. " I said to myself.

_____________________________________

A/N

- So how y'all like it so far ?

- Bare with me its my first book, comment what you think .

-Oh, & Don't forget to Vote !

VOTE !! VOTE !!!! VOTE !!!!

X-Sincerely EbbieJayee√