O

Kariya's P.O.V

After frying my brain trying to figure out who this girl was, I decided I would just leave it alone if she was important , she'll come back up. Amauriyah got that look in her eye, like she wanna kill sombody. Her nerves already bad , I dont see why she insist on over thinking things.

Breaking away from these thoughts I got my ass up and went to the kitchen to get something to eat, a bitch hungry.

"Amauriyah, where yall food at man , I'm hungry. " I yelled from the kitchen to the livingroom.

" Get yo ass out my kitchen fat ass ! Did you look in the refridgerator ? "

" No shit. Why you think I'm asking you." I said walking into the living room stretching out over the long sofa .

" Well bitch , that's why God gave you two arms and two legs so you can go check and see. Fat Ass ! " Amauriyah said pushing me on the floor. This child here, on Boss Imaa beat her. She know I ain fat..........If anything I'm thick. So she need to gone with that.

"On Boss you getting slapped whenever I get up" I tried to say in between laughs. I may be laughing but I am like dead serious. This marble floor just hurt my ass.

Before anyone of us could say anything else , the girl from earlier came back into the room. What's her name.. Um......Um... shit I don't because she never said. "You good?" I asked as she sat down on the other side of the room.

"Yeaa, um I really appreciate you two taking me in and letting me get cleaned up but I really gotta go" She said real fast. I could barely understand what she said until I let it register .

" Wooaaaah , we picked you up because you needed a place to stay . That's exactly what your gonna do until you call someone. So tell us what happened " Amauriyah said looking at her phone to tell the time . I swear she can be too much . Since my butt started aching I sat on the couch beside 'riyah & waited for her to start.

"Well.... I mean I really don't know where to began " Andrea stared looking between Amauriyah and I . Aww shit this gone be long , I might as well get comfortable.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

| Amauriyah's P.O.V |

• A Whole Story later •

I can't fix my mouth and say that I understand what this girl has been through. From beatings , rape , drug abuse , and made a slave. I really don't understand how she does it. But I'm actually glad She's alive , maybe she can be some value to me and Ky. She eventually did tell us her name was Andrea & that she was from Miami.

" Umm....Wow, okay . Well do you have someone you can call or contact to let them know your here ? " Ky asked. " Everyone's either dead or a drug addict . "

"Okay enough of this emotional shit , let's go shopping . We already skipped school & plus you" I say pointing to Andrae "Need some clothes to wear."

We all got up and went to my car and headed towards the mall.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

| Emeil's P.O.V. |

As I looked around the cafeteria trynaa find her , I didn't see her or her short ass friend. They must've didn't come to school today. Cause ain see her in 1st block earlier.

She's gone you dumb fuck .

I ran my hands over my face , not this again. I wasn't looking for her or something but a little part of me wanted to know where she was. Was she safe ! Who she's with? And When is she coming back .

I don't even know why I'm stressing myself about her , she ain't my girl. That's what you saying now. These fucking voices are starting to aggravate me again and I'll be damned if I start back taking that medicine.

Fuck all of this I need a blunt .

That's exactly what I went to do. I went to the office and checked myself out and left campus. I pulled up to my nigga Trigga house . This nigga never goes to school , I swear. But that nigga smart.

"Ayee you wanna hit ?" I said passing him the blunt . He took it and we sat just sat back and smoked 4 blunts. By the time I was done I was BAKED !

"Booaa , let's hit up that new place uh , uh Tangy's . Down at they food court at the mall. A nigga got the munchies." Trig said . That don't sound to bad. While I'm down there I might as well cop them new Jays that just came out.

"Ighh , let's roll . " I said as we made our way to my truck.

// E.S

A/N:

- Was it better this time?

-Emeil thinking about Amauriyah.

-Andrea was a slave !?

- Emeil hearing shit ?!?