S

| Amauriyah's P.O.V |

As I looked up from my phone I realized I was next in line to order. " Hi , Welcome to Gionni's what would you like to order ?"

"Uhh, can I get the philly cheesesteak with no onions and extra meat. With a large ice tea."

"Sure your total will be $9.75."

As I was looking up from getting my from my pocket to pay for my food , someone had already paid for it. I turned around to thank the mystery person.

"Jarè what are you doing here" I asked. i mentally face palmed myself, Wow Amauriyah isn't it obvious , your at the mall, everyone comes here.

"Just thought me and little man "he said looking down at Kalion , who I didn't even notice until now "would come out and go shopping since we haven't been out in awhile.."

" Ohh that's cool, Whatever happened to all of our date ? " I asked him with a small grin .

"My bad , it's nothing stopping us from chilling right now. So what'chu say ? "

" A Philly cheesesteak with no onions and extra meat !?" The cashier called out.

"Why not." I answered Jare before getting my food heading towards a table so I could wait on them to order their food.

Jare let Kalion come with me to sit down as we waited for him.

Omniscient POV

Jare stood in line waiting on him and his little mans food when he got a phone call.

Phone call

Jare: Hello ?

??: Did you do what I asked you ?

Jare: Yeah, she's good . We at the mall right now about to eat . Jare said looking over at Amauriyah and Kalion, who were laughing at something.

??: Okay , make sure nothing happens to her . If anything happens to her I'm killing that little boy of yours !

Jare: No need to get all hostile, I got this ! When have I ever let you down?

??: ....

Phone call ends

| Kariya's P.O.V |

After we split from Amauriyah me and Andrea went shopping since that was our whole reason for being here and after went get something to eat. We talked while eating , and she told me she was actually 19 and that Dom had kidnapped her when she was 12 and had been there since. Not only was she his personal sex slave, he had her out selling drugs.

"Owee, we should hit up footlocker so I can get some more Roshes." I had said after we'd got done eating. "Sure why not" Drea answered.
"The blue specks on the-" I was cut off by someone rudely bumping into me.

"Damn Emeil watch where you going next time !" I yelled after him , because he didn't stop to even apologize.

When we arrived at Footlocker , I headed straight over to the tennis shoes. ( I'm A Sneaker head 😁 )

"Umm.. Karina ? I'm gonna go over here and look." I turned to see Drea pointing towards the back of the store. "Uh, sure. But it's Kariya by the way"

She didn't waste anytime leaving either.

After a while I finally picked 2 pairs of Roshes and some Nike and Jordan socks also. Paying for my shoes the cashier at the counter asked was Andrea with me, which seemed strange. I told her yes and she told me, " I wouldn't get to close to her Mami . She's not exactly who you think she is. A lot a bad comes along with her." she said right before walking off.

What the hell was that suppose to mean? But I knew I would be keeping my eye on her , and keeping my distance away too.

Amauriyah 2:40p.m.- Meet me at the food court ASAP! Emeil is an ASS & I'm ready to go.

Kariya 2:42p.m.- What happened ? Im on my way...

| Emeil's P.O.V. |

While I was trying to get to Amauriyah I bumped into her friend first. I wasn't trynaa hear what she had to say I wanted to talk to Amauriyah .

But when I did see her , I saw that nigga Jaron or whatever the fuck his name is .

He got your girl

I wish you would shut the fuck up
I thought. I didn't want them to see me just yet so I took a seat at a table near them. The more I sat and watched the angrier I got . The whole time I've been sitting here all she's been doing is laughing !

That should be you over there. She should be laughing at all of your jokes. Not that Nigga's !

You know what you right . I politely walked over to there table and pulled up a seat with a smile on my face. Even though I was furious !

" So what y'all talking bout ?" I asked looking between the two.

"Nothing man , we just chilling that's all. " Whatever this nigga name is said. Ima just call his ass Non-factor.

Who told that nigga to talk ? I didn't tell him to talk. You ain tell him so why he talking?

"Who asked you ? I was talking to Amauriyah. " I said with more anger than I intended. But oh well !

"Say man be cool . Amauriyah I'll call you later on tonight." He said kissing her cheek while him and lil dude left .

"Really are you that fucking selfish . What the fuck is wrong with you ?" She turned and screamed in my face.

"Amauriyah don't get loud with me , having all the people looking in my face. Why you let that nigga kiss you ?" I asked calming back down .

"Because I'm single and I do what I damn near please. Now excuse me but I have things to do. " getting up from the table she left with her friend.

"You gone let her talk to you like that ?"

Amauriyah knows not to play with me , I thought sitting back and waiting for Trig to come through.

// E.N.S❤️❤️

A/N

Let me just say first off Wattpad is not my life. My priorities come first !

So I'll update when I can !

But How does that girl know Andrea ?

Emeil crazy ass talking to his self again !

Who was that Jare was on the phone with ?

Amauriyah finally met Kalion , Awww 😍😘❤️