R

Hey Guys!!! I know the updates have been coming slow, but i promise it'll get better. How ya liking book? Yes Naa, Whatever?!? Anywhoo...read onnnn!!!!!

3 weeks later

Amauriyah's P.O.V.

When I got home later that day, my dad was there filling out paper work on the kitchen table.

"Hey dad."

"Hey baby girl," he said while giving me a hug. Me & my dad had a special bond. Even when he wasn't there physically he was there mentally & emotionally. Some say I look just like him . But I couldn't see it....

"How was school?'

"The usual, I guess." trying to hide the sadness in my voice.

"What's wrong, it looks like you've been crying? "

" Its nothing dad really, I'm just tired."

I grabbed a bottle of water out the refrigerator and heading upstairs to my room.

I did my homework and laid down to watch TV. My phone started ringing , which was a surprise because I wasn't expecting it.

***Phone Call***

Me:Hello?

J: Wassup 'Ma.

Me: Nothing watching tv. What about you?

J: Thinking of you, uhhh, Amauriyah can I take you on date ?!

Me: Uh-uhmm,

J: I promise I won't try anything . And if you don't like it , I won't bother you again. Ok?

Me: Okay, fine. No funny business ...

J: I promise..

We talked for a little while longer until he said he had to go.

I really have to go shopping this weekend .

_______________________________

| Emeil's P.O.V |

I had just got done making a drop, when this hoe called me.

***Phone call***

Me: What! I said frustrated , I haven't talked to her in 3 weeks. Now she wanna call. Tf ' she want.

SlowHoe#1: I'm pregnant!!! she said into the phone .

Me: So Tasha what you telling me for ? It ain MINES !!!

SlowHoe#1: Tf ' you mean it ai-

End of Call.

I hung up before she could finish what she had to say. Tasha was a hoe ! She had that community pussy, any and everybody could get it . I know damn well that baby ain mines , She for EVERBODY. Fuck on with that shit ! I needa lick & in a hurry.!

I sped down the highway heading to my trap house.

Call me crazy but for some reason I just can't stop thinking about Amauriyah.

| Tasha's P.O.V. |

I know this nigga didn't ! The fuck I look like... Ohh.. Hey , My nane's Tasha Danè Shanes. I'm tall, slim, with light brown eyes and shoulder length hair.

Many people might say I'm a hoe or whore, but that's not the case. They weren't there when I was a 4 year old girl , getting her innocence taken from her. What makes matters even worse is that the person who raped me, was the one person who was suppose to be there to take care of me and protect me, my dad. I don't talk about him or to him. Fuck him, that's part of the reason why I'm like this now !

As for my siblings, I have an older brother name K.O , but he doesn't live with me . My bitch of a mother kicked him out, because he started selling drugs to help out with the bills. I miss him soooo much, I mifht just call him. As for my mother , she's just another crack head in the ghetto. She wasn't always like this.She use to be strict and caring, but after she kicked K.O out, it was like it took a toll on her. I still love her but I don't see her that much anymore .

I'm tired of being stereotyped , labeled and talked about. Its time for me to make some changes starting now.

***Phone call***

I called the only person I could turn to, please pick up ,please pick up.

??:Ayee

Me:Kameron! I said on the verge of tears.

K.O: Tee?

I sniffed a little and said yes.

K.O: What's wrong ? Who hurt you!?

Me: Kam, I'm pregnant , I don't wanna stay here any more. I'm being talked about, the babies father doesn't want anything to do with me. Im-Im-

I couldn't even get my words out, I was crying so hard .

K.O : Pack your stuff, I'm on my way. I'll be there by Friday . Love you

Me: Love you too.

***End of Call***

A/N :

-Tasha pregnant?

-Why Emeil thinking about Amauriyah!

-Should Amauriyah give Jarè a chance?

- Yes, No, Maybe ...... Lemme know

Don't forget to vote ***