Refacing the Past Part 1

| Trig |

After buying a few things from True Religion , I headed towards Tangy's to get something to eat a nigga was hungry ! They food better be slamming too cause I'm bout to GRUB 🍴😂

As I stood in line waiting to order my food, I could hear some girl screaming making everyone In the food court look at them. I couldn't tell who was yelling or why , but it sounded like home girl got caught up.

See that's why I could never be in a relationship , I just fuck and duck the hoes , cause they ain't loyal. Naww ain't got no sob ass story to why ion love these bitches. I just don't. Seen so many niggas get gun down because of these hoes around here it's ridiculous. So before they can even try to think about running game on me, I've already ran it on 'em. It's a play or get played world. Shit I'm just playing for keeps.

Breaking from my thoughts I seen that I was next in line. I ordered my food & headed over to Emeil.

Right when I sat down I seen Kariya and some other girl leaving with Amauriyah.

" She gone be mine soon. "

" Nigga is you crazy ? That damn girl can't stand you ."

"That's just an act she's putting on In front of y'all. "

" Yeaa Iight Emeil . We gotta head to Brandy and make sure everything straight. "

See Brandy was a code name for our trap house . We can never be too open with the shit , cause you'll never know who listening. Plus them Feds be watching anyways.

" Oh shit , come on . Couple of niggas owe me money , I gotta go collect ."

"Don't forget we got a meeting with Dom tomorrow night"

"Nigga I know this , you act like I'm gone forget or summ shit !"

"Don't get mad at me Cause Amauriyah Don't Want Your Dog Ass !" I said laughing .
He stale faced me as went left out the Mall.

Heading to the car , I could see a women walking our way and she looked like she hadn't bathed in years . She kept scratching her arms and mumbling something to her self. I knew she was a crackhead just from looking at her . Her once honey golden eyes that always sparkled were now dull and sunken into her face.

Her caramel skin was now blotched with dark spots and scratches. Her long dark brown beautiful hair was now, thin nappy and short . If it wasn't for my faint memory of her , I wouldn't have recognized her.

"Ma?"

A/N
It's more to come !

Cliff hanger