{23}•ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ•

As the evening unfolded, the lively party had already commenced, and all the invited guests, including Roy Chowdhury and the Das family, had arrived. Among the attendees was Chandrachur, who was accompanying the Das family. The festive atmosphere buzzed with excitement as everyone eagerly anticipated the arrival of the new couple. The celebration was in full swing, with each moment adding to the joyous ambiance of the gathering.

Kabir appeared well-suited and wore a smile as he engaged in conversation with some girls at the party. Naina, standing beside Tapur, noticed Kabir's interaction, and her gaze shifted towards him.

An expression of disapproval crossed her face, and under her breath, she muttered, "Whh.. inhe tho dehko kaise hans hans ke baat kar rahe hain, huh.. Mujh tho Hello Hii bhi nahi bola!" conveying her annoyance at Kabir's cheerful interaction with the girls without acknowledging her presence.

She observed him for a while, but his conversation with the girls showed no signs of concluding. Growing increasingly frustrated, she decided to take matters into her own hands. With a determined yet irate expression.

she marched towards Kabir and the girls, interrupting their discussion with a firm "excuse me."

Locking eyes with Kabir, she shot him a pointed glare, then, with a sudden jolt, seized his hand and pulled him away to another corner of the party, leaving him bewildered and confused by the unexpected turn of events.

Kabir, looking at Naina, uttered with confusion, "Hii-Hii Naina... Tum aa gayi, maine dekha hi nahi..."

Naina shot him a glare and retorted, "Haan-Haan, kaise dekhoge jab aap ladkiyon ke saath hans hans kar ke baat karne mein busy the."

Kabir, realizing her displeasure, offered a reassuring smile, saying, "Arre-Arre, aise nahi hai Naina, main toh bas aise hi..."

Naina, maintaining her stern expression, interrupted sharply, "Chup, ekdam chup... aur kuch bhi bola na."

Kabir, suppressing a laugh, playfully placed his finger on his lips, signaling silence, while she continued to glare at him with evident frustration.

He withdrew his finger from his lips and approached Naina slowly, leaning towards her ears, and whispered, "Waise sundar lag rahe hain."

Naina met his gaze and responded with a soft smile, saying, "Aap bhi kam handsome nahi lag rahe ho!"

Kabir nodded in agreement, muttering to himself, "Kam handsome nahi lag raha hu, huh!"

Naina, catching his mumble, inquired with a teasing tone, "Kuch kaha aapne?"

Kabir looked at her, shaking his head, and clarified, "Nahi toh..." with a playful expression, emphasizing that he hadn't uttered anything significant.

Naina scanned the surroundings and remarked, "Hmm... Yeh Jami babu aur Bondita didi kahaan reh gaye, ab tak aaye nahi."

Kabir, once again muttering under his breath, commented, "Newly wedded couple hain, laage honge romance mein..."

Naina raised an eyebrow and questioned, "Aapne phir se kuch bola?"

Kabir, pointing towards Anirudh and Bondita as they arrived, responded, "Haan-Haan, woh dekho, aagaye dono."

As the pivotal moment unfolded, Anirudh and Bondita, the esteemed couple, graced the party with their presence. Bondita, the epitome of grace, adorned herself in an adorable black saree, radiating elegance and captivating the onlookers. Complementing her, Anirudh exuded sophistication in a well-tailored black suit, adding a touch of refined charm to the occasion. The sight of Anirudh gallantly holding Bondita's hand as they made their entrance painted a portrait of their deep connection and shared journey, creating an atmosphere of joy and admiration among the gathered guests.