-Harrowing Stories About One's Childhood-

Based on season 3, episode 16 - "Elephant's Memory".

♪ Na-na-na-na-na, come on ♪

Molly's fingers brushed down the curve of Eleanor's body, steadying both of her hands on each side of her abdomen, gripping it tightly for support once the chorus came on accompanied by the heavy screams surrounding the busy dance floor. Eleanor's hands flew to her friend's shoulders, joining her in the lively choreography of jumping around to the rhythm, her enthusiastic laugh echoing all the way through the blonde's ear as she screamed her lungs out "Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it!". The two friends kept on that steady pace without breaking eye contact, as they dedicated each verse to one another with undenied passion, all the way up until some stranger's hand repeatedly patted on Molly's shoulder.

Grabbing both of their attention, Eleanor was the first to recognize the familiar face before her friend turned her way to him, an identic surprised smile lightning up her expression. "Phil!" Eleanor's scream was concealed by the surrounding noise, the synchronized shouts of the whole dancefloor altering any other form of communicating. She went in to give him a big hug, her hands on each side of his neck as he reciprocated her embrace. "I haven't seen you in ages!" she remarked, taking a step back to make way for Molly and acknowledge Luke's presence that brought Phil to them, looking around through the crowd for the rest of their friends.

Phil Brooks was one of Luke and Alex's closest friends, the three of them staying close for years after they served together in Irak. As time went on, they've all joined the FBI around the same time, Phil following Luke at the Fugitives where he still remained now. He then later met the girls and Cass, presented as 'Alex's coworkers', gradually shifting into one big group that seemed to be joined at the hip.

"Where are the others?" Luke came closer to scream in Eleanor's ear, a partially efficient way of communicating in such conditions. He followed her gaze as she pointed out to the bar all the way to the other side of the room. "Cass is getting all of us drinks," she raised her voice, mimicking his strategy. "And Alex..." She then pointed out to a corner near by, their friend swaying his body rhythmically, his fingers gripping onto some girl's hips as he eagerly whispered sweet nothings down her ear. Luke's head turned back to the rest, a stunned look with it, Eleanor cluelessly raising her shoulders to answer his unspoken question.

"Here you go!" Cass quickly joined the group, leaving a tray full of tiny glasses and another big one of some nonalcoholic cocktail on the table near them, shortly sharing the same confused look as Luke after he realized they were one man down. "Be right back," he quickly added after Phil pointed out the way by tilting his head in Alex's direction. "He'll have all night to charm that girl."

As Cass left on his retrieving mission, the rest gathered around the cocktail table, closing in the tight circle to improve the sound effectiveness, not daring to lay hand on any of the colorful drinks before the group was complete. "So, Phil," Molly broke the newfound silence, her finger lingering on the edge of the larger glass. "How's your sister? Is she still living with you?" Everyone knew the reason behind Phil's latest absence, his parents' messy divorce having grater impact on her teenage sister, rather than on him.