CHAPTER 6-; THE ROARING SPORTS FESTIVAL! PART ONE!

★  ★  ★

"HEYYY! MAKE SOME NOISE ALL YOU RABID SPORT FANS! GET THOSE CAMERAS PREPPED MEDIA HORDES! THIS YEAR WE'RE BRINGING YOU SOME OF THE HOTTEST PERFORMANCES FROM NONE OTHER THAN THE FIRST YEARS AT UA HIGH! I'VE ONLY GOT ONE QUESTION BEFORE WE START THIS SHOW; ARE YOU READY? LET ME HEAR YOU SCREAM AS OUR STUDENTS MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE MAIN STAGE! HERE COMES CLASS 1-A! THE CLASS THAT SURVIVED THROUGH A VILLIAN ATTACK!" Present Mic yelled through the mic as everyone cheered, they were more then hyped.

'Why is he making such a big deal out of nothing?!' You thought as you furrowed your eyebrows, you were loud as fuck sometimes, you wouldn't admit it. But this guy was sure something else when it came to yelling. Now you wondered what would he sound like if he screamed? You wondered how his parents ever dealt with him. Even thinking of his quirk a disgrace although useful for occasions like these.

Everyone seemed quite nervous for the sports festival except a few obviously. You were sort of excited, how much attention you'd get, cheers, screams and much more! You were all riled up to beat everyone and snatch first place.

"They haven't been getting as nearly as much screen time, but this next group is still a chock full of talent! Welcome hero course Class 1-B!" Present mic yelled as you raised an eyebrow and looked over. You saw the same grey haired guy and a yellow haired boy along with some other students. You hadn't seen them before and wondered if any of them would cause trouble to you. Plus sort of nobody knew each other's quirks from different classes. Hell, you didn't even know half of your classmates quirks, if not even more than half the class.

"Next up, General Studies classes C, D, And E! Support classes F, G, and H! And finally business classes L, J, and K! Give it up for all of UA's first years contestants!" 'That purple brat is probably in one of those classes.' You couldn't  help but laugh at his statement. 'Taking a spot from right under me? What a joke. No, what a disgrace!' You thought as you then turned your attention to Nemuri.

"Now for the introductory speech!"

Midnight said as almost all the guys were fawning over her. You just smirked, now that was your mom right there. And you were more than proud.

"Uh Someone should tell Ms. Midnight about what she's wearing." Kirishima shyly said as he didn't want to be disrespectful so he slightly tilted his head down.

"Yeah that costume should come with a warning." Kaminari commented as he looked up at her, no shame.

"Is that a really appropriate apparel for a high school game?" Tokoyami commented.

"Probably not, but all of you shut up!" You said.

"Silence everyone! And for the student pledge we have Katsuki Bakugo!"