Chapter 12;BACK TO DUTY CLASS 1-A!

★★★

You were standing right in front of UA High, once again. You scoffed by the sight of it. You had a love hate relationship with UA High school, and nobody knew why, not even you, you just hated it for no reason whatsoever. Sometimes you would brag about being at such a prestigious Hero school, other times.. the opposite. You never even bothered to ask yourself 'Why?' You hated it so much. You believed you didn't have to have a reason to hate something, you just simply did. It wasn't that hard after all. You found it very easy to criticize something or someone, sometimes just randomly.

You started to walk towards the 1-A door. Something you liked about U.A was.. well the door. It's huge and you loved it. 'A big door requires a big star like me to come through it.' You thought with such confidence it was practically vibrating from you.

Before even walking through the door you could hear hysterical laughter erupting from 2 people you knew very well. 'Now I have to deal with these brats again.' You thought as you rolled your eyes.

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!"

"HOLY CRAP WHAT THE HECK BAKUGO?!" Kirishima and Sero yelled as they hysterically laughed uncontrollably, tears forming in their eyes.

"HOLY  CRAP WHAT THE HECK BAKUGO?!" Kirishima and Sero yelled as they hysterically laughed uncontrollably, tears forming in their eyes

You raised an eyebrow as you'd scanned the room, and there it landed on non-other than Bakugo himself.

"Stop laughing. My hairs gotten used to this and I can't get it back the right way.. Did you not hear me? I'll kill you both!"

His eyes went wide when he saw you. You had seen him in such a vulnerable or no- humiliating state as Kirishima and Sero were laughing at him nonstop. And you couldn't blame them.

'Holy Shit.' You thought as your eyes went wide as fuck. Before you knew you had joined in on the laughter.

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!" You, Sero and Kirishima were dying. You could've sworn you could feel more Abs coming in.

"HOLY SHIT WHAT A GLOWDOWN!! Not like you looked good anyway!" You yelled hysterically as Bakugos face started to get more and more red, from anger and embarrassment.

"DID YOU HEAR THAT?? 'NOT LIKE YOU LOOKED GOOD ANYWAY'" Sero repeated your words as Kirishima and you couldn't stop laughing, Sero too.

"ILL KILL YOU WAISTBAND!!FLEXTAPE, SPIKY HAIRED LOSER!!"

Instead of shutting up, you all continued laughing.

"I'D LIKE TO SEE YA TRY PRETTY BOY!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?"

***BOMBB***

"IT'S BACK!"

Bakugo practically howled his words at the three of you, and of course his hair went back to normal due to the anger and embarrassment.