CHAPTER 7: THE SPORTS FESTIVAL PART TWO!!

★★★

You could've sworn someone else was with you, Midoriya and Todoroki. Although you didn't give it much thought. You found yourself heading into the lunch room as Mina dragged you away with Kirishima and Sero, she said Bakugo was using the restroom and well Denki was with Mineta. But you didn't care much.

"Y/N you were totally amazing out there!" Mina said as she threw her hands up in the air.

"Of course I was! I always am!!" You said as Kirishima ate like a madman. You and Sero stared at each other in confusion. Mina didn't seem to mind as she blabbered on about the Sports festival and how she was excited to participate in it.

"HOLY CRAP DUDE THIS MEAT IS GOOD!" Kirishima yelled as he ate and ate.

"Dude you need to chill out. Like seriously." Sero said as you mentally agreed with him.

"Exactly! The way you shove the meat in your mouth is disgusting! Eat better!" You scolded him but before he could do any of that he was already done.

"Y/N, Mina we have to go get dressed." Jiro said as she walked up to you both.

"Huh?" Mina replied.

                                   ..........

"JUST HOLD ON FOR A LITTLE LONGER! I ALMOST GOT IT ON!" Mina yelled as she forced the very 'ugly' cheerleader uniform on you.

"I'LL KILL YOU ALL!!!" You yelled as all the girls were literally struggling to keep you pinned down on the floor, just so they could get some cheerleader clothes on you.

"Sorry Y/N but it's just Mr. Aizawa said we had to!" Momo nervously said as she struggled.

"Uh guys I'm kinda feeling her.. seriously why do we have to wear this? Isn't this a bit much-?" Jiro nervously said as Tsu hummed in response.

"Ribbit You are right. Why would Mr. Aizawa have us wear this? He doesn't seem like the type of person to require for students to dress like this, Ribbit."

"All done guys!" Mina said as they all got off you and you finally stood up.

"JUST WHO THE HELL MADE THIS RULE?! I'LL KILL THEM!!!" You howled as the girls nervously sweatpanned.

                                   ........

"IT'S TIME FOR THE LAST ROUND FOLKS!! BUT GOOD NEWS FOR EVERYONE WHO DIDN'T MAKE THE FINALS. SINCE THIS IS A SPORTS FESTIVAL, WE HAVE PREPARED SOME SUPER-FUN SIDE GAMES EVERYONE CAN PARTICIPATE IN! WE EVEN BROUGHT IN CHEERLEADERS FROM AMERICA TO GET YOUR BLOOD PUMPING! Uh- Hold up looks like class 1-A IS GOIN' FULL ON FAN-SERVICE!"

"What are they doing?" Aizawa bluntly said.

Momo sighed and kneeled down on the floor in defeat. "Why is it that I always end up falling for that little perverts stupid schemes? I even used my quirk to make these outfits." Momo said as Ochaco gave a pity smile and tried to comfort her.

"Ugh, I hate those guys!" Jiro yelled as she threw a Pom-Pom on the ground.

"I dunno guys.. I'm kinda diggin it!! These are pretty cute!" Mina said.

"That isn't  much of a surprise Ribbit. Well coming from you, Ribbit." Tsu said.

"Heyy! What that supposed to mean?!" Mina said as she gasped.