CHAPTER 14-; THE PRACTICAL EXAM!

★★★

And just like that the three days of written exams were over. As it was now time for the practical. Some students seeming confused as they went to the field. Seeing the U.A teachers standing right in front of them in a line.

"Now then. Let's begin the last test. Remember that it's possible to fail this final. If you wanna go to camp then don't make any stupid mistakes."

Aizawa stated, with a serious face just like always.

"Uh. Why are all the teachers here?" Jirou asked, slightly dumbfounded.

"I expect many of you have gathered information and believe you have some idea of what you'll be faced with today."

"We're fightin' those big ol' metal robots!"
Kaminari cheered as he pointed up at the sky with both his index fingers.

"Fireworks! S'mores! Here we come camp!" Mina cheered, excitedly as then Nezu popped out of Aizawa's scarf, interrupting their happiness.

"Actually, this years tests... will be completely different for various reasons!" Nezu said as Both Kaminari and Mina turned white, their hope being sucked out of them.

'Is that a rat?'

"PRINCIPAL NEZU?!"

"Your changing things?" Momo asked as they all sweatdropped.

"The tests now have a new focus! There will be hero work of course. But also teamwork and combat between actual people! So what does that mean for you? You students will be working together in pairs and your opponents will be one of our esteemed UA teachers! Isn't that fabulous?!" He announced cheerfully as he put his hands up in the air. Damn that little mouse.

"We're... fighting the teachers?" Ochaco repeated nervously.

"Additionally your partners and opponents have already been chosen for you. They were determined by my discretion based on various factors, including fighting style, grades and interpersonal relationships. First Yaoyorozu and Todoroki are a team. Against me. Then we have Midoriya paired with Bakugo. And their opponent is.."

He simply stated as both of them gasped, Bakugo didn't wanna be paired up with freckles as Midoriya was simply terrified.

"I AM HERE TO FIGHT!"

"We're up against all might?!" They both said simultaneously, both in complete shock as they're jaws dropped.

"You're going to have to work together, boys, if you want to win." All might said as he chuckled.

"Wow look who it is. The wannabe American guy." You bluntly said as Mina giggled silently.

"THE-WHAT?!"

                        -FLASHBACK

[NEZU]; "With the connection between the Hero Killer Stain and the League of Villains, it's possible criminals everywhere will become much bolder."

[SNIPE]; "It'd be best if we could start preparin' for that before it happens. As a school we should be takin' every precaution. If fights against Villians are gonna continue to intensify in the future, then havin' the kids train against robots ain't practical. Originally we used 'em to avoid complaints about people gettin' injured at the entrance exams, But they're just not challengin' enough."

[AIZAWA]; "We can ignore the complaints. Let people say whatever they want."

[MIDNIGHT]; "This sounds like it could be problematic."