WHO : Chapter 4

A boque of flowers with no name tag, no note, or anything.

"It's the same person."

Seonghwa blurted out, turning to Wooyoung.

"The money, the silent calls, the note i got three days ago, just when you left, now this. it all makes a sense now."

Seonghwa said, placing the boque of flowers on the table, resting his head on the couch, a deep sigh leaving his lips out of stress. Wooyoung lightly tapped his arm, as if not to stress about it too much. the silence stayed for a minute or two between the two, it was comforting.

Seonghwa was scared. though he may not show it, he can feel how heart beat picks up everytime he gets a call from the unknown number, or everytime he'd see his bank account, or how scared he felt the day he received the note, and felt someone's eyes on him, as if to observe him. and now, this, was only making it worse.

Why are they after him?

"Hwa, don't stress about this too much. I know you are already stressed out because of this."

Wooyoung placed his hand around the older's shoulder, pulling him closer to him, letting the other rest on his chest. he can feel Seonghwa's fast heart beat against his own chest. he sighed, letting his hand run trough Seonghwa's soft hair locks in a comforting way.

"I'm scared, young-ah."

Wooyoung placed his chin on top of Seonghwa's head, his other hand covering Seonghwa, hugging the older, all to himself, in a protective way. he could feel the nervousness and the anxiousness in Seonghwa's voice.

"Don't be. I'm here for you now."

Wooyoung's soft voice made Seonghwa calm down for awhile.he pressed his ear against Wooyoung's chest, hearing the sound of his deep and slow heartbeat.

"Let's talk about this later, Hwa. you are not in the mood for all these, afterall."

Wooyoung said, ruffling 73 6the other's hair. the other nodded, running his hands against Wooyoung's stomach, hugging him. a chuckle left Wooyoung's lips, as he asked "You are adorable, you know?" making the other giggle. silence fell between them once again, Wooyoung closing his eyes, resting his head against the couch.

"Still doing that cleaning part time job you talked about?"

Seonghwa asked, catching Wooyoung off gaurd.

"Oh? of course, gotta pay 'em bills and shit you know? I've been saving up money for college and all. there are still some books I have to buy though. and oh, there was this new guy at our college. but his behavior was quite questionable. everyone was talking about it."

Wooyoung paused, taking Seonghwa's interest in the new topic. Seonghwa raised his head up, staring at Wooyoung.

"Why?"

"Well, the moment he walked in, everyone was taken aback because of how handsome he was. when the teacher asked to introduce himself to the class, he just said 'The name is Hongjoong.' and went stright to his seat, not even bothering to look at anyone. no one dared to talk with him because of how intimidating he looks at the first time."

Wooyoung looked down at Seonghwa, a smile on his lips.

"He sounds like a dick."

Wooyoung laughed at Seonghwa's words.

"I guess he is. even the class's prettiest girl wanted his number, but he rejected her so coldly infront of everyone."

Seonghwa's face was filled with suprise. he knew the girl Wooyoung was talking about, and was actually suprised because that was the first time she has ever gotten rejected in any way.

"But guess what? I made friends with him, I even got his number!

"Ah, you're probably wondering how? your boy almost got murdered trying to get his number, that's all."

Wooyoung shrugged proudly, making Seonghwa luagh. as Wooyoung went on the new student on how girls kept whispering about him and how Hongjoong paid no mind to them, Seonghwa couldn't help but get a weird feeling inside. he didn't know how to describe it, but there was something inside him telling that there was something wrong. he shrugged his gut feelings off, continuing to listen to Wooyoung.

No matter how hard he tried to forget, he knew that there was something, very wrong.