WHO : Chapter 19

Seonghwa sighed.

He has been following Hongjoong for awhile now. Hongjoong was suspicious than ever, as he kept checking his surroundings, hiding his face when walking by a crowded area. Seonghwa followed him from the other side of the road, trying his best to not get caught by the male.

But it was getting difficult.

As he followed Hongjoong, he couldn't help but notice how it's getting less and less crowded, dirtier and how the road leads to a another dark road, with no sight of people around. Seonghwa could feel his heart beating loud, as he slowed down his steps, afraid the other would hear the sound of the footsteps trough the thin air. as Hongjoong entered the dark road, Seonghwa crossed the road, switching to Hongjoong's side as he slowly took steps to the dark road. it was already getting late, probably around the time Wooyoung is getting off from school. Seonghwa stopped. Should I go back? he thought, his eyes roaming around the unfamiliar place.

Where is Hongjoong?

Seonghwa turned around, but it was too late. he already had lost the sight of Hongjoong. Fuck. Seonghwa looked around, starting to panic because the place was unfamiliar, somewhere he didn't know, and now he was lost, with no way to find his way back home.

"Looking for something here, mm?"

Seonghwa froze on his spot.

That voice.

"Perhaps, for someone...?"

Hongjoong.

The deep voice, filled with sarcasm with a low set tone echoed trough the thin air behind him, sending him the creeps. the sound of heavy and loud footsteps behind him, it was making his anxiety rise. Hongjoong chuckled, now standing right behind Seonghwa, a smirk written on his lips as he slowly placed his hand on Seonghwa's tensed shoulders, turning him around at once to see the pale face of the other, eyes filled with pure terror. Hongjoong placed his cold hand on Seonghwa's cheeck, his thumb drawing circles on the soft warm skin as he leaned in close.

"So, you were actually following me, Park Seonghwa?"

Shit.

"I- I w-wasn't-"

Hongjoong's loud chuckle cut his stuttering off. feeling the younger's breath on his face more hot, and closer, Seonghwa inhaled in sharply, trying his best to not look at the other's eyes, staring right into his soul. Hongjoong grabbed Seonghwa by the waist, pushing the older to the wall behind, earning a gasp and a small whine which made him smirk. Panicking, Seonghwa tried to break away from Hongjoong's grip but Hongjoong was stronger, leaving him with no other hope of getting away from the situation. the place was darker than before, and Hongjoong was more closer now. feeling helpless, Seonghwa's eyes was starting to get watery, as he stared up at Hongjoong's eyes.

"Look at you now, all scared and pathetic. the confidence you had when you decided to spy on me, where is it now?"

Hongjoong whispered in the older's ear, sensing how Seonghwa immediately flinched, he pulled away. Hongjoong smiled, staring at Seonghwa's face.

What a sight.

"W-What do you want f-from me!"

Hongjoong stared at Seonghwa's face in amusement, as the other awkwardly tried to avoid the eye contact. suddenly, Hongjoong broke out into a luaghter, before pushing away Seonghwa. confused, Seonghwa looked at the younger who was now luaghing like a madman.

"Fucking god, Seonghwa, I wasn't going to bite you"

Hongjoong luaghed, wiping away fake tears. feeling embarrassed, Seonghwa looked away, fixing his clothes. his face was red than ever. Hongjoong slapped the older's cheeck slightly, sarcasm in his voice as he spoke.

"What were you even thinking? come to your senses dude"

Seonghwa slapped away Hongjoong's hand from his face. Hongjoong's tone was making him feel more ashamed, which made him slightly angry and somewhat dissapointed.

"Quit it, I was trying to check the fuck you were doing. how did you know it was me anyway?"

Once again a luagh escaped Hongjoong's mouth hearing the cursing which was very unlike Seonghwa.

"You will soon know how I knew it was you."

Hongjoong smirked, winking at Seonghwa before leaving the place, not once looking back at Seonghwa who was left there, both shocked and confused.

What was that?