WHO : Chapter 25

"W-What?"

"Think about it Hwa. all those midnight calls stopped once Hongjoong appearently 'moved' into here as if he stopped it because he can see you now, and actually hear your voice in real life, so there was no point in calling you again. he 'coincidentally' met you everywhere, and decided to talk with you. then suddenly he became friends with us. even when I approched him, everyone told me 'there's no point, he doesn't become friends with anyone' but then again, he became friends with us? the mr.unfriendly was suspiciously too friendly with us afterall."

Seonghwa couldn't believe what he was hearing. 'No fucking way', he thought. for some reson, part of him didn't want to believe that it was Hongjoong all this time.

"I've always wondered why he looks at me and smile at me, it's so fucking creepy you know what I mean? I feel so uncomfortable when he does that around me-"

"H-Hwa s-stop-"

"No listen, I don't know what's wrong with him why does he keeps smiling at me like that? he reminds me of a fucking psycho-"

"Oh. so I remind you of a psychopath, I see?"

Seonghwa froze on his spot.

"Seems like you two are talking about me. Seonghwa, I'm hurt by those words, mm?"

Hongjoong spoke from behind, his chuckle echoing loudly. Seonghwa turned around, awkwardly trying his best to act like nothing happened.

"Oh it's not like that it's just...your smile looks kind of creepy..."

Seonghwa said. "Why do I feel like I said it before too?" he thought, but he was distracted by the sound of Hongjoong luaghing.

"Ah, I get that a lot. sorry if I offended you, Seonghwa."

"Ayy it's nothing, I'm sorry."

"No worries. seems like you're all good now, aren't you?"

Hongjoong asked, taking a step closer to Seonghwa. nervously, Seonghwa took a step backwards.

"Y-Yeah I guess. and uh Hongjoong, we're gonna leave...now"

"Alright then. I hope you enjoyed the day. have a safe ride."

Hongjoong said, smiling as he turned around, walking away leaving the two all shocked and worried.

"What was that? how long has he been behind us?"

Seonghwa asked. Wooyoung shrugged.

"Not sure. probably around the time you started talking about he his smile is creepy and all."

"Ah. that's good. I did want him to tell that. good that he heard it."

Seonghwa said, making Wooyoung luagh at his facial expressions. 'What are you luaghing at idiot?' Seonghwa mouthed, making the younger luagh even harder.

"Come on Hwa, let's go home."

Seonghwa headlocked Wooyoung, making the other luagh and yell, asking to let go. the two continued with their silly act, as they walked away from the place.

Hongjoong sighed, crossing his arms. he stared at the two, luaghing and smiling to themselves. he scoffed, seeing how hard Seonghwa was luaghing at Wooyoung. Hongjoong stared at Wooyoung, his jaw tightening at the sight.

"So you decided to ruin it all, huh?"

Hongjoong mumbled, his eyes following Wooyoung as they went out of the sight.

"All these years I kept my secret. no one knew or ever suspected me. and you, you fucking decided to ruin it all, Jung Wooyoung."

Hongjoong thought for awhile.

"What if Seonghwa starts hating me?"

No way he could let that happen. no. never.

"Jung Wooyoung. look out for yourself. I liked you before but oh well, since you decided to play smart, let the game start."

"I'll make your life a living hell."