WHO : Chapter 16

Hongjoong couldn't sleep.

The sight of Wooyoung hugging him from the behind, chin on shoulder, placing kisses on neck, on what's his. Hongjoong gripped onto his hair tightly, almost ripping his hair out, as he moved around on his bed. he gripped onto the bedsheets, trying to control himself, he was going insane.

The desire to own him, be the only fucking one to touch him, have him and no one else.

The only light source in the room was a one red candle. multiple drawings of Seonghwa was on the floor, torn apart, next to multiple emptied packets of drugs. Hongjoong got up from bed, his eyes red from the drugs and lack of sleep. he crouched down, taking the torn drawings, placing them inside a drawer with hundreds of drawings of Seonghwa. inside the drawer, there were drawings of Seonghwa, in different poses, positions, drawings of Hongjoong's dark fantasies of having Seonghwa in different ways.

The dizziness of the drug was taking over him. the rage inside him, mixed with the dizziness, it was making him madder than he already was. opening another drawer, he got his pocket knife, as he turned around, making his way to the basement, stumbling every once he takes a step forward. he opened the door to the basement, dark and quite. in a corner, there was a white big canvas, red candles lit next to the canvas, black rose petals on the floor around the canvas. Hongjoong took slow steps towards the canvas, as he stood infront of it. he couldn't think of anything else, anyone else than Seonghwa. everything about the older was making him go mad, insane, to the point he was starting to lose his sanity, himself. he was obsessed, obsessed with everything about Seonghwa. Seonghwa was his, his and his only.

Taking the pocket knife in hus hand, he luaghed, luaghed like a maniac, his loud luagh echoed trough the dark basement. placing the pocket knife on his palm, he dragged the knife down slowly, feeling the blade go deep inside his palm, cutting the flesh as he dragged it down ever so slowly, feeling the blade inside his hand. he bit onto his lower lip as he stopped in midways, before dragging the knife down with one drag, ending it.

Dark blood ran down his hand, onto his own cloths, making the fabric turn into dark red. he placed his bloody hand on top of the canvas, watching the blood wet the white and pure canvas, a smirk of his lips as he clenched his fist, more blood flowing out from the cut. his lips curled into a big smile, as he started dragging his hand around, starting to draw Seonghwa, with his blood.

The more blood came out, the more he loved drawing the beautiful art.

With his bloody hand, Hongjoong drew the face of the male from the dark blood, on the canvas. as he drew Seonghwa's lips, he placed his own lips on the drawing, before pulling back, tasting his own blood on his lips. with the sight of Seonghwa's naked body still alive on his mind, he drew the male's pretty naked body on the canvas, wide spread legs, hands tied with a belt with a choker on his neck. Hongjoong ran his fingers on the drawing, his bloody fingerprints on the drawing of Seonghwa's naked body. he couldn't help but smile, widely, as he stared at his art. with one final drag, his bloody drawing was done, the floor beneath the canvas full of blood, and his cloths, soaked in blood. he stepped back, clapping his bloody hands together as he luaghed, insanity in his voice.

What a beautiful masterpiece you are, Park Seonghwa.