WHO - Chapter 11

Seonghwa woke up, feeling the warmness of the comfortable blanket on him. he opened his eyes to see the unfamiliar black room. he thought back on the yesterday night, trying to remember anything but he couldn't remember anything that happened after he sat down on that bathroom, because he was dizzy.

With remembering that, Seonghwa immediately looked at him self, glad that he wasn't naked still. he stared at the red pyjama on him, his eye brow raising. did Hongjoong changed him into this? Seonghwa could feel himself getting too many emotions at once. he was thankful, mad, embarrassed, quite amused. too lazy to get up from the comfortable bed, he turned his head around to see his surroundings, a file of papers with drawings catching his eyes immediately. he reached out to grab the drawings, but was stopped when he heared footsteps, getting closer to the room. he quickly put the file where if was, acting as if he just woke up.

Hongjoong entered the room with a cup of coffee, greeting Seonghwa with a smile, which he also returned to him. he quickly glanced at Hongjoong, before clearing his throat.

"Thank you. I've been causing trouble for you, you just got to know me yesterday and today I'm here. I'm bothering you, aren't I?"

Seonghwa with a awkward smile, to which the other stared at him with an unreadable expression.

Oh, how much he loved this.

"If not me, who else will?"

Hongjoong asked, placing his hand next to Seonghwa's head, leaning closer, startling the older. the corner of his lips curled noticing how Seonghwa's body tensed up, from the smallest thing he could do to him. he backed away, leaving the other speechless on the bed. Seonghwa stared at Hongjoong walking away, his mouth slightly opened.

Oh hell nah.

"Why isn't he answering the damn phone!"

Wooyoung threw his phone away, running trough his hair in stress. he stared at San, who cluelessly stared at him, wrapping bandage around the wound he just treated, having no idea what was going on.

Wooyoung was upset to it's best. why wasn't Seonghwa answering any of his calls? he thought back on yesterday. was Seonghwa upset that he was late?

Even though he did want to run out from the school, in to Seonghwa's arms as soon as the school ended, he accidently bumped into one of the bullies of the school carelessly. as much as he wanted to avoid the trouble, he was forced to fight. so he did, ending up in the principle's office, his body covered from bruises, bleeding from everywhere. as he was about to get punished by the principle, San barged into the office, giving a full explanation of what happened, saving Wooyoung from the trouble.

As soon as he went out of the office room with San's help, he fell down, unable to stand up again because of his bleeding wounds. with San's suggestion, he ended up staying in San's place, now getting his wounds treated by the other, cursing out San every minute he'd put too much surgical on the wound accidently. he has been calling Seonghwa for an almost now, but much unlike Seonghwa, Seonghwa's phone was turned off. weidly enough, Hongjoong's phone too, was turned off, when Wooyoung called Hongjoong thinking he might have seen Seonghwa somewhere.

"Young, don't worry too much. I'm sure Seonghwa is at home. maybe his phone died."

San spoke in a soothing voice, worried seeing how much the other was stressing out because of Seonghwa. it did hurt him a little. Would Wooyoung worry about me like this if something ever happened to me?  he thought, as he focused on treating the only wound left on Wooyoung, which was in Wooyoung's bicep. carefully, he put the medicine on the wound, tapping it softly not to make the other hurt. a wince left Wooyoung's lips as he gripped onto San's wrist, his eye brows knitted together as he bited his lip to not let out any sounds. San paused, a small smile on his lips as he interwined his fingers with Wooyoung's hand, being even more careful so it won't hurt much.

Feeling the warm hand of the other, Wooyoung slowly opened his eyes, his eyes focusing on the side profile of San.

He felt his heart warming up, a smile on his lips as he titled his head to the side.