WHO : Chapter 12

Seonghwa changed into a hoodie and sweatpants of Hongjoong, which the other assured him that there was no need to bring it back. he collected his things, ready to go back to his own house. it was already evening, so he rejected the other's offer to drop him off, saying that he could go by him self. he stayed a day and a half in Hongjoong's house, thanks to the damn rain yesterday. greeting the other and thanking him, he turned around, slowly making his way out of the apartment.

Leaned on the door frame, Hongjoong smirked, his eyes following the other.

Hidden tracker, hidden voice recorder installed on Seonghwa's phone ; done.

He took his phone out, the tracker installed in Seonghwa's phone by him showing him where the older was.

I wonder if Young came back. will he be angry at me for being so late? Seonghwa thought as he walked, his eyes set on the sun set. the sun set reminded of Hongjoong, the way he just randomly found him sitting on the bench. in one single day, he even slept at a stranger's place. Does that means I trust him? Seonghwa wondered. his face heated up once again, remembering how he woke up the next day with different cloths, when the only thing he remembered was being in the bathroom, all naked. Doesn't that mean he saw me naked? wait, no, we both are male. there's nothing wrong with seeing each other naked. Seonghwa paused, shaking his head to get the weird thought off his head.

It took him about 40 minutes for him to finally arrive at him. he took his phone out to look at how much time it took him to come from Hongjoong's place. but, he halted his moves, realising the phone is powered off. I don't remember turning my phone off? Seonghwa thought, staring at the turning on screen, his eyes widening once he saw the notification of 50+ calls from Wooyoung.

Oh he's sure dead.

The last time he missed 5 calls from Wooyoung, the days when Wooyoung used to stay in his own place, he remember how Wooyoung barged into his house at night, scaring him to death because he thought it was a theif, all because he couldn't answer Wooyoung's five missed calls. and now 50+, is worse than 5.

For some reson, he felt his body tensing up at the thought of the younger getting mad at him. especially because of resons like this. he knew how weirdly the younger was attached to him, as if obsessed, but he never thought too much on the topic, not wanting to jump into conclusions. Careful to not to make any sounds, he turned the door handle, ever so quitely, peeking his head inside, vision clear. he showly stepped inside, not making any sounds.

But before he could even turn around, his body was slammed against the door, as the door locked behind him. he turned his head around, his eyes widened, seeing Wooyoung just inches away from his face, enraged, the scariest he ever seen the younger.

"Woo-"

"Tell me, where the fuck, have you been?"

Wooyoung raised his voice, making Seonghwa startled. he stared at the younger, panic raising inside him at the loud voice. he wrappd his arms around himself, too scared to look up.

Wooyoung was quick to catch onto the change of Seonghwa, immediately regretting what he did. he quickly pulled the older into a hug, patting his back to calm him down.

"Hwa, shh, it's alright. I'm sorry, okay? I- I was just worried. shh, calm down, I'm sorry.."

His heart broke, feeling the older's fast heartbeat against his chest.

He regretted his words.

For a minute, he forgot how emotional the older was, and how much he was scared of loud voices.