WHO : Chapter 22

"Fuck, where is he?"

Wooyoung sighed in annoyance. he has been trying to find where Seonghwa went, asking everyone if any of them saw him. as he's in the crowd, he bumped into someone. a curse left his lips, before facing the person.

"Wooyoung?"

"San?"

Without any other words, Wooyoung dragged San out from the crowd, breathing heavily before holding onto him, desperation in his eyes.

"San, have you seen Seonghwa? I- I can't find him"

Oh.

"Are you worried?"

Worried for nothing when it's only the start.

"Y-Yeah...can you help me find him?"

How exciting.

"Of course Wooyoung. but first, how about we sit down and relax for a minute? I'm tired from all that dancing."

"Ah, Of course..."

Smirk.

San sat down on one of the chairs next to him, pulling out one for Wooyoung as well which the other kindly accepted. San poured Wooyoung a full glass of alcohol this time, then one for himself. he handed the glass to Wooyoung before taking his own. to his shock, Wooyoung drank the whole glass right away, breathing heavily afterwards, feeling the burning sensation.

And San regretted his own actions because just some minutes later, he found himself patting the other's back, all grossed out yet all worried.

"S-San...I- I need to..."

Wooyoung vomited again.

"You should've told me earlier if you weren't feeling well and why the hell did you drink so much? gosh, your cloths are all ruined"

San said, patting Wooyoungbon the back as the other tried to catch his breath. with San's help, Wooyoung stood up, stumbling on his way to the sink.

"You really are helpless."

San said, shaking his head.

"This is weird San. I've never been like this. do you think it was the drinks?"

Wooyoung said, washing his hands. he looked at San from the mirror, who was staring at him worriedly.

"No. if it was, then something should happen to me too."

He said before coming to Wooyoung, helping him to wash himself. as the other splashed water on his face, he suddenly coughed. to Wooyoung's horror, there was blood all over his hands. worried, San once again patted him slowly on the back.

"This won't do."

San mumbled as he took his blazer off, covering Wooyoung with it.

"Come on. we're going to the hospital."

"But-"

"Shut. Let's go."

Wooyoung kept his mouth shut. knowing how San is, he didn't want to make him more worried than he already was.

A hour passed by, the two came back from the hospital just some minutes ago. as Wooyoung's wish, San pulled his bike over. Wooyoung got off, standing in the middle of the dark road. there was no one, or any vehicles around. the cold wind surrounding them gave them chills. though the docter said not to worry much, San couldn't help but keep worrying about Wooyoung. he turned to Wooyoung, who was now gazing at the stars. San sighed, before approaching Wooyoung.

"Do you think he's okay?"

Wooyoung asked, eyes still set on the night sky.

"Who? Seonghwa?"

"Yeah. I feel like I did something wrong. I should've waited and search for him. I wonder if he's fine."

San smiled. another long sigh left his lips.

"Don't worry I'm sure he's alright by now. he has someone by his side."

Wooyoung turned to San, confused.

"What do you mean there's someone else with him?"

"Just some time ago Hongjoong sent me a massage saying Seonghwa is with him. apparently Seonghwa was too drunk so Hongjoong had to take him upstairs. one of my friends Mingi also called me saying Hongjoong caused a scene because of Seonghwa."

"And what is that?"

"As Mingi said, one of our seniors, Choi Soobin was trying to hit on Seonghwa while he was drunk and Hongjoong had beaten him up. Mingi said he later came and apologized to everyone."

Wooyoung nodded, his eyes darting back to the sky again. 'Who is he to be all protective of Seonghwa?' he thought. though he felt guilty for not being there for Seonghwa in such a moment, he was still thankfull for Hongjoong for the help.

"Wooyoung, can I ask you something?"

"Sure. go on."

San took a deep breath before turning Wooyoung to his side as the other stared at him in confusion.

"Do you like Seonghwa?"

"W-What? of course not. why would I? h-he's like an older brother to me, no, I can't think of him like that..."

"Then why are you so nervous at this simple question? look at yourself Wooyoung, you got all nervous at the mention of his name. tell me, honestly. admit that you like him back. don't you?"

"San, what's gotten into you suddenly?"

Annoyed, Wooyoung pushed San away, not understanding the situation.

"Can't you look at me only?"

"W-What?"

I can't take it anymore.

"Jung Wooyoung."

"I like you. a lot."

"so please, look at me only."