WHO : Chapter 8

"Get on."

Hongjoong said, which sounded almost like a demand to Seonghwa. Hongjoong put on his fullface helmet, handing a normal one to Seonghwa which he gladly put on. with no refuses, he held on to Hongjoong's shoulders, getting on the bike behind Hongjoong. the other started the bike, racing it a couple of times before starting to drive.

Hongjoong kept his pace slow, adjusting his side mirror so he could see Seonghwa's face in the mirror. a big smile played on his lips, at the breathtaking sight of the older, who was seemingly too lost in his thoughts to notice his intense stare. he stared at the pursed lips of the other, the reflection of the sunset in his doe eyes, strands of hair falling onto his face which he moved away every five minutes. Adorable, Hongjoong thought before focusing his attention to the empty road again.

Ever since Hongjoong said how Wooyoung went together with San, Seonghwa has been quite. he couldn't help but overthink every possible reson Wooyoung didn't want to go with him today. Is it because I checked his phone without permission? is he angry at me for that? he thought, his eyes set on the sunset.

His attention was soon taken away by the darkness that spread trough the sky quickly, dark clouds starting to appear one by one. Hongjoong too, seemed to notice the change in the sky as he fastened up. Seonghwa lightly tapped on his shoulder, trying to convince him to slow down, but instead, he felt himself hitting Hongjoong's back as the other fastened up even more. scared, Seonghwa held onto Hongjoong's shoulders tightly, the other smirking trough his full face helmet.

But, badly for them, small drops of rain started to pour down, which didn't take much time to turn into a massive rain. Hongjoong eventually slowed down the bike, stopping under an abondoned building, getting off and helping Seonghwa to get off as well.

"Let's wait here untill the rain stops."

Hongjoong mumbled to the other, who nodded at him. both their eyes were set on the pouring rain, the sky getting darker and darker each second. Seonghwa was starting to get worried. he didn't had any umbrella, neither did Hongjoong. he sighed, wrapping his arms around him self at the coldness. would he be able to get home without getting himself soaked in this rain?

A chuckle left Hongjoong's lips, noticing how the other was cold and was worried. he took off his jacket, wrapping it around Seonghwa.

"If you were that cold, you could've told me. you are shivering."

Hongjoong said, before setting his eyes on the rain once again. Seonghwa stared at the other, a look of amusement on his face as he held onto the jacket.

It was interesting how Hongjoong noticed everything about him so fast.

A silence fell between the two for awhile, both their eyes set on the rain, one hoping for it to end as soon as possible as the other hoping for it to last as long as possible. not liking the silence too much, Hongjoong turned to him, deciding to start a conversation.

"Is your home nearby?"

"No. it's about 45 minutes of walking from here."

Seonghwa answered, not bothering to look at the other.

"You see that apartment next to that building? that, there?"

Hongjoong leaned closer to Seonghwa, pointing at the building. Seonghwa looked in the direction Hongjoong was pointing at, looking at Hongjoong again for more information.

"That's my apartment. we could go there if you want to."

Seonghwa stared at the other's welcoming smile, looking back at the pouring rain that clearly wasn't going to stop any sooner.

Not like he had any other decisions left, right?