WHO : Chapter 24

"Who the fuck was it?"

Wooyoung grabbed Seonghwa's collar, pulling it off Seonghwa's body. he stared at the amount of marks. Seonghwa tried to read the younger's face but he couldn't.

"You think I would've told you if I knew who it was?"

"Seonghwa I'm serious right now. don't you remember at all?"

"Dude I would've fucking killed him in the spot if I knew who the fuck it was why would I ask you to help if I knew it? are you stupid or what?"

Wooyoung scoffed. the two was now standing outside the hotel. it was sure around 2 a.m. Seonghwa was tired than ever, and Wooyoung made him even more tired with his questions.

"Am I the one who did all that?"

"No?"

"Exactly because if it was me you won't be able to walk from two legs so shut the fuck up you're annoying"

"The fuck? are you fucking drunk?"

"The fuck are you cursing at Hwa shut up"

"Duh? alright my majesty I shall obey your order? go fucking die"

Wooyoung stared at Seonghwa, not believing his own eyes because it was his first time seeing Seonghwa out of his usual soft lovely character. from Seonghwa's slightly flushed face it was obvious that he was still somewhat drunk. 'First time seeing someone who curses nonstop when drunk. how exciting.' Wooyoung chuckled, getting excited with the older's sudden change.

"And oh, where was your damn phone?"

Wooyoung turned to Seonghwa, taking his phone out of his pockets.

"Here. why?"

Seonghwa looked at Wooyoung up and down before hitting him on the head.

"Ow! Hyung what the fuck was that?"

"Do you even know how much I called you? you ungraceful piece of shit-"

Wooyoung turned his phone on, and the first notification he got was the 15+ calls from the older. he awkwardly smiled at the older who seemed to be judging him in every way.

"By the way, hyung. don't you think it's a bit weird how you don't remember anything?"

"It is."

Seonghwa said, biting onto his nails.

"Try to remember, maybe we can get a clue on who it was."

Seonghwa nodded, as he closed his night, trying to remember anything from before.

"Ah right, there was a fight! earlier, when I was drunk and dancing, some guy tried to flirt with me but Hongjoong came there and dragged me away and..."

"And?"

Wooyoung asked, now more interested in the topic.

"I don't really remember. but I do remember being dragged away by him. man, I don't know what's going on. why is it always Hongjoong?"

Seonghwa sighed, running his hand trough his hair frustratedly. but then, he remembered something.

"Wait. Wooyoung, remember the day I went to Hongjoong's house? the day you fighted with those guys at the college? that day, the same thing happened. I was sitting in his bed, as I remember he gave me a coffee and I felt really sleepy and when I woke up, it was already morning and even my cloths were changed. but I'm sure it wasn't sleep, it was as if I was suddenly knocked out?"

"Woah, what is all this man? you're telling me all this now?"

"That doesn't matter! earlier, I'm pretty sure it was him again. what the fuck is his problem? why do I feel like he's after me or something?"

Seonghwa was getting annoyed more than ever. the fact that it was Hongjoong all this time made him angry. what's his motive?

"Not only that, he always finds me in the most weird situations. ever since the day he approched me at the park, these weird things keep happening to me. what's more annoying is that, he's always a part of those moments too. it's as if he's fucking monitoring everything I do that he always finds me no matter where the fuck I go"

Seonghwa yelled, but in response, nothing came from Wooyoung. Seonghwa turned to Wooyoung, confused why the other is all quite suddenly.

"What is it? why you're suddenly quite?"

"Hyung."

Wooyoung grabbed Seonghwa's shoulders, his emotionless eyes staring up at Seonghwa's worried ones.

"All those calls, massages, money, letters, flowers..."

"all those moments...it was none other than him."

"Your stalker, Kim Hongjoong."